That Day

You let out a long sigh as soon as you step out from your taxi, "Which idol again this time?" you continue mumbling while scanning the entrance of this airport. There are lots of girls - mostly teenagers - who waiting for a specific idol which you suspect haven't arrived yet.

It's not a new thing anymore for the citizen here in South Korea, since the Korean Idol doing lots of activities in overseas, their fans would willingly stand by and waiting patiently in airport despite the cold weather, sometime even in midnight or early dawn.

You notice how excited and happy they are, standing and talking to each other. Enjoy the moment while talking to someone who has same interest as them. A smile crept into your lips before you continue to the entrance.

But before you took the second step, a black van arrived and you're sure that the idol that these girls wait has arrived, since the loud cheers are increasing like no joke. You stop your track and turn to kill your curiousity.

A tall guy with a blue winter coat, ripped jeans, and a big black backpack come out followed by few people which you guess as his staff. He wave to the crowd and the cheers become louder. Then in the next minute they were walking to the entrance which is means, heading to where you stood.

That's when you realize that you've staring at him for awhile. You shake your head and about to get into the entrance, but you were stunted by those girls. Sighing, you decided to wait until they get in first. You know it's such waste if you tried to fight and go through this sea of people.

Although the crowd kinda annoy you - since you have to struggle a bit to get through - actually it's not realy annoying because now your eyes has been set on this guy who just walk passed in front of your eyes. You were mesmerized by his sweet smile and his eyes. You were not sure if he came out with make-up or not, but his skin was really beautiful and you feel lost in his eyes.

⠀⠀⠀"Jin oppa! Jin oppa!!"

⠀⠀⠀"I love you! Jin oppa!!"

⠀⠀⠀"Have a safe flight, oppa!!"

Those kind of yells were clearly heard and you were chuckles of how cute they are until you feel something hard hit your toes.

⠀⠀⠀"Ahh~!" you winced in pain and your gaze fall downwards only to saw a phone lay near where you stood. Confused, you bent down to get it before someone step on it.

It's not your phone, whose phone is it? You were about to ask those girls who stood around you but too bad they already move to somewhere else, blend with others.

⠀⠀⠀"You will looking for it when you notice, right?" you muttered before continue to the entrance.

After get your flight and passport checked, you heading to the information section, thinking about left the phone there, so the owner could find it until the phone ring, shocking you.

⠀'Manajer-nim' the called id say. You were hesitate at first before you decided to answer it.

⠀⠀⠀"Hello.."

⠀⠀⠀"Hello, I'm sorry but who's this?"

⠀⠀⠀"Umm, the owner of this phone left her phone and I accidentally found it."

⠀⠀⠀"I'm the owner of this phone. Can you tell me where is your location?"

⠀⠀⠀"I'm about to go to information section."

⠀⠀⠀"Okay, please wait in there. I'll go there. Sorry miss, how will I find you?"

⠀⠀⠀"Umm, I wore a nude winter coat, long pants, and I have a short brown hair."

⠀⠀⠀"Ouh, okay. I'll be right there, but please don't open anything in that phone. Don't tell anyone and don't show it to anyone, okay?"

⠀⠀⠀"... Okay. I have a flight in 30 minutes, please come here soon unless I will left it in information section."

⠀⠀⠀"Don't. I'll be there. Please wait for me.” He said and hang off.

You put the phone away from you ear and notice that the phone is unlock. If he didn't warn you to not open anything the phone, you might leave it but now, you're curious.

⠀⠀⠀“Hmm, a man who love pink and aesthetics.” you commented, checking his homescreen and some menus. You were about to unlock it when a notice come in. It's from his kakao talk.

It's from 빅히트 김남준 (Bighit Kim Namjoon). You froze for a moment before you realize,

⠀⠀⠀“Ah~~! Bighit is that famous company everyone talked about!” you muttered and although you're not really into KPop, but thanks to your friend at least you know the latest new song.

You continue your little adventure and widened your eyes for awhile before lips crept into smile.

⠀⠀⠀“Miss~~~ I-I'm sorry, you're holding... my... phone.” a voice speak up from your back and you froze for awhile before turn around slowly to meet the owner of this phone as your hand quickly unlocked the phone.

You furrow your eyebrow while scan his looks from head to toe, still stay silent until he clear his throat.

⠀⠀⠀"Miss, my phone..?"