I Guess So || Luke Brooks

"Dayummm." I said to myself. I felt like a million bucks tonight.

I put my hands on the sides of the sink and look in the mirror as I leant in.

I'd had done my thick cat eye make up with some deep red lip stick, and my hair pulled back into a sleek high ponytail, right after I straightened it.

I looked down at my costume . A leather black body suit with some black 6inchers to walk in. This wasn't my normal style, but I was convinced I wouldn't go back. I felt confident for once. I wasn't to sure what I was , but I'd plan on going with the first suggestion when the question was asked.

"Alice!"

Jesus this man was ignorant . Trevor always pronounced my name wrong . It's spelled Alice , but said as Aleece.

"Where are you?"

I turned from the mirror and said "In the kitchen."

I listened to his foot steps wander into the kitchen. "Alice ! Come on , what the fuck ?!" I chuckled. "Say my name right and I'll drive." I said walking out of the bathroom. He was with his back to me . Trevor spun around and walked towards me , wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in . My head was held high with my chin slightly raised in the air. "Give me the keys." I whispered. "Kiss me." He responded. Trevor was in the past. But he always found a reason to go back.

"Enough,Now give me the keys." I quietly said in the most convincing way I could. He just kept looking down at me.

Somehow I freed myself and grabbed the keys out of the glass bowl.

"I'm driving either way tonight, so if you won't give me your keys, fine, my car's better anyway. Hurry up and get changed. You are NOT going dressed like that." Trevor came in practically gym clothes. An Adidas set for Halloween ? Really ?

"Should we be matches?" he winked. "If you can fit into a woman's body suit , sure why not." I replied sarcastically. "Hurry up."