Five Rings ➼ .4

* 4 MONTHS LATER**

"Jasper, where's Trevor and Mike?" I asked.

"I don't know I think Trevor is in the bathroom and Mike in the arcade."

I giggled at his response. Knowing Mike, Jasper was probably right.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"I don't know , a horror or a comedy. no 'The Notebook' kind of shit."

"Thank The Lord."

I was just now remembering what Luke had told me after he called that one early morning.

"Hey Jazz?"

"Yeh?" I giggled at his response.

"Remember Luke?"

"Yeh."

Luke was in our school. I had a class with him and suchlike but we never payed attention to each other. At all. We didn't even talk or notify each other.

"What happened that one night? At the school. He said you took us home with Flix."

"Yup. I did. You guys... Oh my God. Partied like the Project X ."

I blushed hard.

He continued. "You danced and drank with him. And when I say danced and drank , I mean it. Your back side and your body was glued to him all night, same with him. He was star struck by you. He was telling me all about it. He said he'd love to go clubbing with you and see what happenes." he winked . I let out a small laugh. Jasper was a handsome man. Tall, black hair, a beard every now and then. Reminded me of Ian Somerhalder sometimes.

"Why?"

"I can't remember."

"Neither can he."

Mike and Trevor walked towards us . I couldn't make eye contact with Trevor. He was here because he invited us. I only said yes because of Mike and Jazz.

"Ready?" Mike asked. We walked into some horror movie. Yesss.

"You guys are such sissies." I said. "Especially you Mike! My you practically held on to me!"

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"Who's up for a game of lazer tag?" I glanced over to Jazz pointing at the poster up next to the lazer tag's entrance. "MEE!" We all shouted a bit to loudly. We payed $7.00 each and went in.

"PEW PEW MOTHERFUCKERS!" I shouted with my glowing red gear. My clothes were glowing from the black light.

"COME FIND ME YOU DAMN OOMPA LOOMPA!" I heard Mike say. Why was Trevor being so quiet a side from shouting 'MEE!' ?

About five minutes into the game I shot almost all of them at least fifteen times. I was startled by a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Trevor's cologne filled my nose. Versace. Nice choice. "You killed me a million times." he whispered in my ear.

"I plan to do so a million times more." I smiled evilly.

"Not if I can help it."

"Oh rea-" I was spun around and was met by a pair of lips crashing into mine. He had his arms around me in a tight hold so it took sometime before I managed to bash my gun into his face.

"FUCKING WHORE!" I yelled. I took the opportunity to shoot him in the vest, earning myself bonus points. "What's going on?!!" I heard Mike say while he and Jazz finally found us. "The tramp kissed me."

"Trevor you need to stop and control you and what's in your pants." Mike said.

Trevor slowly turned and look at us. He had a small gash on his cheek bone and he held a tooth in his hand. Triple bonus points. There was some blood, too. "You.. Are something else." Trevor managed to say. "As are you." Jazz said. The siren rung announcing the game was over , great. We rushed out to find that I was in second place .. Only by 53 points. "You go girl." I said to Jazz. Who was in first. "I should be saying that to you." He glanced over to Trevor who was retrieving his jacket. "Let's go." I announced.

We hoped in the car, well, me and Jazz did . Trevor an Mike had their own cars. "Call Luke." He said.

"What?"

"Call Luke."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hungry, and you guys should get to know each other more. Especially after tonight."

"Oh hush. Give me your phone."

"Use yours."

"You're the one who put it in?"

"Yup."

"Ugh."

I dialed Luke up and listened to the signs that his phone was ringing.

"Hello?" He answered after five rings.

"Hey it's, well you know. I'm with Jazz, I mean Jasper. Want to go to dinner?"

"Umm, can I sit next to you?"

Did he just ask that?

"Yea."

"Kay, where?"

I glanced over to Jazz and mouthed 'where?' .

"STACY'S ROAD HOUSE!" He shouted.

"You heard?" I said.

"Yea." He replied.

"We'll be at Stacy's in ten. Bye."

"Bye."

"Ready?" I heard from Jazz. "Leggo."