Hungry ➼ .20

We hoped in the car, me now to lazy to drive so I left Beau back up to it, as Jai passed his phone around, showing the whole video. He was there for the whole 'fighting' incident too. How did we not see? Both me and Luke watched, giggling every now an then he did, I just stared. They'd think we're dating.

"Jai."

"Yeah?"

"Can we, um, not watch this."

"Yeah of course, sorry. But I'm not deleting it."

"Ugh fine." I giggled. I suddenly felt it. I knew it was going to happen, from the moment I got in the car.

-

I sat on the couch, waiting for my turn in the shower after Jai, since Daniel was in the other. I felt my hunger start to grow, and not for food. It was for someone.

For Luke.

It was 5:24 . I looked over at Luke, who was sitting on the kitchen counter, on his phone. I walked over to him and pressed the lock button on his phone, my eyes gleaming up at him with lust.

"Alice you look scary."

"I'm hungry."

"There's pasta in the fr-"

"Not that kind of hungry." I whispered, biting my lip. Luke's jaw clenched and he set his phone aside, jumping down and putting me up to his previous spot. I glanced over at the couch, Beau and James now in the pool since there was nothing else to do. I looked back down at Luke. He broke our gaze and hurried over to the patio door and locked it. He practically lunged back and I pulled him in, finally finishing what we started in at the gym.

Lots of moments later, there was banging at the patio door.

"WHO THE FUCK LOCKED THE DOOR?" Beau yelled.

Luke chuckled into the long lasting kiss and I couldn't help but groan at the fact that he would have to go unlock it sooner or later.

"GUYS. LUKE I CAN SEE YOU." Beau shouted again.

I bit his bottom lip, feeling the goose bumps form on the back of his neck.

"ALICE, PAUSE FOR LIKE A MINUTE?" Beau continued.

Luke suddenly pulled away and placed his cheek against mine, looking over at the screen door and giving them both the middle finger. He turned back to me and resumed, finger still up at them.

"Really? On the counter? Make sure you get it on the table, too." Jai said. He was right, we really did just make out on a kitchen counter. Luke pulled away and ruffled his hair, looking lazily over to his brother.

"Oh please, doesn't matter what I'm doing on whatever surface, but I'm still getting more than you." I smacked his shoulder, happy that I left a red mark.

I got off the counter, finally having my need fulfilled . But now,

I'm going to deal with the consequences.

-

I sat curled up on my chair at the table, not eating with the boys. I sat across from Luke and in between his brothers. I pulled out my phone and played around with the lock button, locking and unlocking. Jai noticed and nudged my knee with his knuckles. The other boys were talking about some club drama.

"What's wrong babe?" Jai asked me in a hushed tone. I knew what he meant by 'babe' and this is the only time Id ever allow anyone to call me babe.

"Nothing." I said. I wasn't even fibbing, I literally felt nothing wrong.