4 More Days.

That night is a bit much to explain. Can't even rate it R. But damn there's not a thing I would change.

I picked up my phone from the side of the dresser, my mind exploding. I need to get it done.

I'm back in my own house, turning every light on, making every phone call. Who cares if there's school tomorrow? I need to do this.

-------------

"Hello?" I asked. "Yes, hi, I called last night about making a reservation for May 3rd?"

"OH, yeah, hold on, let me pull it up."

The lady on the other end didn't seem too sophisticated, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

"It's reserved, but what time?"

"Um.. 8:30. Yeah, 8:30. But everything needs to be like - perfect."

"Of course, see you then."

I hung up the phone and made my way to Luke's house, finally being able to skip the whole day of school put everything together.

The boys weren't in school since now they were focusing on their new career but I knew I had to come up with an excuse why I stopped by.

I'll just say I got to lazy to go. Yeah. That what I'll do.

-

I knocked on the door of the new address that I'd already memorized, revealing Mr. Brooks. Luke to be exact. He sheepishly smiled in his beanie and tired looking eyes, leaning down to pair his lips with mine.

They departed with the little noise that annoyed the both of us, causing us to groan but soon laugh.

I soon forgot what I wanted to do, since I was already straddling Luke to try to pin him to the floor.

"You're not going to win." he laughed.

I looked up and stopped forcing my arms. He looked back up at me and gazed into my eyes, trying to lean in. But of course I stopped him, I had to win. I took the advantage and I soon layed his back to the floor.

I pointed my finger in his face, reciting 21 Jump Street.

"You now have the right to s-"

"Don't say it!" he laughed.

"To s-!"

"It's non-existent!"

"So?!"

"Yours is but mine isn't!"

"So?!?!"

"You have the right not me!"

"So..?"

"Get on your knees, bitch."

We tumbled over and howled with laughter at our argument, our stomachs aching and our lungs short of breath.

"What's going on?" we looked up and saw Jai, phone in hand and only one earbud in, the other dangling.

I calmed down and replied nothing, but then everything came back. I perked up and asked what he was doing.

"FaceTime..?"

"With who?!"

"Arianna...?"

"So are you gonna let us say hi or not?" Luke moaned.

"Su-"

I cut Jai off and snatched the phone, bolting for the door. I turned and raised my index finger.

"Follow me and you'll regret it."

Jai looked stunned, Luke only a tad confused.

I headed across the street, leaning against my car. Jesus their wifi is amazing.

I looked down and saw a confused smile and furrowed eyebrows on Ariana.

"I'm so sorry but I really need to ask you favor. We hardly know each other but it's important."

"Oh, ok. Sure, what's up?"

"Ok I don't know how in on it you are but I'm with Luke as you are with Jai, and their birthday is in four days. I reserved a place for the address but it's a surprise, do you think you could make it?"

Her face formed to show she was thinking.

"Uh. Ye-Yeah." She smiled, as if she realized she fortunately was able to make it.

"Ok, oh my gosh, this is amazing." I sighed with relief. We giggled together until it was interrupted .

"Save my number and text me the address, okay?" she smiled.

"Are you sure? I mean , you can trust me with it but you don't hav-"

"I know I can, it's okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"I'll give you to Jai now." I giggled.

I ran back in the house and handed Jai his phone, my day now being relaxed and worry free. I can finally be with Luke.

Gifboom (edits/Gifs) : @natyionescu