Brooklyn Brim ➼ .36

"Get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daniel yelled.

"For what?" I asked.

"Don't worry just put something sexy on." He replied all snappy.

"Why don't I just say swerve..." I replied, causing only us to laugh. I was sitting cross legged next to the pool, the boys doing that football thing where they line up on the rim and then someone throws a foot ball and they all lunge for it, yeah well I'm throwing the foot ball. I got up and walked in the house, walking with Luke to his room to get dressed since it was now 1pm.

"It's 1 in the afternoon what can I possibly put on.."

"Heels." He said.

"Of course." I giggled, rolling my eyes. I opened the sack of my clothes and rumaged through everything. I decided on my stripped high waisted shorts and a flowy white tank top with my black heels that were red on the back of the shoe's outside sole.

I sarted to put on the shorts when I realized I needed Luke to zip the back of the shorts up. I walked over to him and turned around. "Zip me up please?"

"Mmmm, let me think about it." He said, putting down his shirt.

"Listen, just do it."

"Like Nike?"

"Oh my fucking gosh not this shit again." I said, my head rolling back. We both hated the "Like Nike." stuff, so we did it to annoy eachother. He zipped me up quickly, causing me to stand on my toes so I could gain balance. I rushed over and put my shirt on, running over to the bathroom to do my makeup. I applied my regular eyeliner, but I made it thicker, then putting on my wineblush pink lipstick. I looked up and almost yelled.

"Oh hell no!"

"What?!" Luke yelled.

"Nothing! Just thinking outloud. I cant stand this lipstick." It was so... Childish. I had to mix it with Plum and Red. Fabulous. No I'm just kidding, but I liked it ten times better.

I walked back out and put my heels on as I sat on the bed, then returning to the bathroom and putting a shit tun of hairspray as I tweaked my roots slightly.

"Finally." I walked out to the click of my heels agains the tile, but it was soon silenced by the carpet. I walked down the stairs, ready to go with phone in hand.

"AYYEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!" Beau yelled for the 3rd time today. I laughed as I finally made my way inbetween all of them, and onto the patio.

"No it's time for pictures." Jai said, stepping on to the patio in one of his snap backs.

"UGh are you fucken serious?" I said.

"Yes." Everyone replied. Luke brought out the professional camera, telling me to strike a pose.

"What-"

"Just do it." He said.

"Like N-"

"Are you fucking kidding me..?"

I started laughing uncontrolably, him taking the advantage and taking pictures.

"Alright, fine." I stood up straight and crossed my legs, hands on hips.

Chin up, snap. Chin down, snap. Hands in hair, snap. I was honestly getting timid with everyone watching me, but I ignored it and let them have the satisfaction that I was actually proceeding with something. Luke was just sitting down in a white chair, taking pictures.

I turned to the side and squatted, letting my fingers rest on the side of my chin lightly as I tilted my head back. I got up, having enough.

"Can everyone take some with me now?" The boys made their way over to my side of the pool, arms around everyone and taking some goofy ones, until Luke made the camera time itself so he could run over and take some with us. I got on his shoulders and everyone took some more goofy ones, tongue out and all. But Daniel went above and beyond and did some Miley Cyrus looking shit, capturing everyone's hysterics.

"Okay go get the camera and take some of Alice only with Luke." Beau said, rushing over with the other boys besides Luke. How many fucking pictures.........

Jai picked up the camera, and then I was lost with Luke. We stood with our legs apart, middle fingers up. It all started when we were going to bed one night and all of a sudden his hand shot up and his middle finger was just giving it to the ceiling. From then on we laugh about it everyday.

"ALRIGHT." Daniel yelling in a husky voice. "Do some perverted shit already like damn..."

"Ew you gross ass pig get inside to your mother." Beau said. All at nothing I was swept off my feet and put over Luke's shoulder, more pictures. I was laughing and all but, both I and Luke got annoyed with so many pictures. We had enough.

I rushed over and snatched the camera as I smirked, finally turning that thing off.

"Can we go where ever we're going now?" I said.

"Well James is in the car so um, yeah." Daniel said. We walked through the house to the front door, locked it and got in the car, Beau driving and me in the front seat, Luke sitting in Jai's lap.

-

"Guys, I love you all, but where the fuck are we going?" I said. It was an hour and a half into the drive and Luke was torturing his poor brother.

"You'll see." Luke said.

"Yeah, I'll see Jai's in a wheel chair after we get out because of your heavy ass." I said under my breath.

"Thank God you understand." Jai replied.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm older so that means everythings bigger and better."

"Not everything..." I said. The car errupted in laughter, everyone catching my drift. "Alright Im connecting my phone." I continued, plugging in my phone and hitting shuffle.

The music started and then, I realized it was Beyonce now on the radio. I turned it up. Partition began playing, even though it was the album version, but I still absolutly loved it.

I began singing with everyone through laughs. Beau was exaggerating absolutly every verse, making everything ten times funnier.

"Boy, this all for you, just walk my wayyy.

Tell me how it's lookin' babe." "How's it lookin' babe?" Beau whined.

"I do this all for you, baby just take aimm.

Drop the bass, mind the bass, get lower.

Radio say 'Speed it up.' I just go slower."

I was dancing in my seat, everyone laughing each time Beau whinned. The song transitioned to the actual radio version, and it went down hill from there.

"Alice, the moment we make a pit stop you're sitting on my lap."

"Why?" I giggled through my moves.

"Hence the term lap dance."

"Ew no fuck you." I said, everyone laughing again at my seriousness. "But Beau I really need to fucken pee." I looked over to the driver.

"Ummm, ok hold on we're gonna stop in a minute after this exit."

"Thank fuckiNG GOD." Jai yelled. "I'm not that fucking heavy!!" Luke said.

"Yes you are you fat fuck!"

Oh gosh.

Gifboom (edits/Gifs) : @natyionescu