Oh ➼ .7

I felt shock run through my body as I heard her words. No one ever wanted to spend time with me. That's why my dad left us, right?

I suddenly felt a hand on my torso. I think she could feel how fast my heart was beating.

"I'd spend the whole year, trying to get to know you." she continued .

"You'd be scared. And run. Like every one else." I said with a stronger voice as I flipped to turn around and face the window, detaching our legs. Her hand trailed on to my shoulder, going down to my bicep. I tensed at her touch.

I flipped back over and watched her. She sat up against the head board and I couldn't help but notice a tear stroll down her cheek. I too sat up and wiped away the tear.

"Don't cry. Please." I whispered almost so soft I wasn't sure if she heard me.

" I don't even know why I'm crying." she replied, just as quietly.

"I have those nights too."

"But is it every day? Every night? I should be used to spending every moment alone. This apartment is full of memories and sadness and it kind of imprinted in me."

I stuttered at her words. It explained everything. Why she was emotionless. Why she stayed with a straight face instead of always giggling.

I didn't hesitate to pull her back down with me and place her on top if me and wrap myself around her. I felt like we.. never mind. I leant down and kissed the starting point of her jaw.

"You won't be alone anymore." I whispered in her ear.

She let out a lingering sob and I felt the tears drip on my hand. I brought my hands up and rapidly wiped her tears with my fingers and palms.

"Shhhh sh sh sh." I cooed.

She leant forward and continued to sob harshly. There was more than what she was telling me. I didn't free her and I pulled her back into my chest. I put her hair to the other side of her neck and kissed her.

I could tell that it wasn't her thoughts or feelings that caused her to be this way. It was her experiences imprinted and burned into her as a person.

"I'm tired of everything!! I just want to feel warmth again!! I want to be apart of someone's life and not a fuck toy!! Do you now what it's like to be alone for almost 7 years?! Abandoned and left to deal with everything on her own!!" She spewed. I actually did, but I didn't say anything because I knew that she would cry harder. I hated seeing her cry already.

After an hour or so of cooing her she stared blankly at the bedroom window as I rocked her.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Don't be."

"I have to be. You shouldn't have to coo me like a baby."

"But was there someone who ever did even as you were a baby?"

"...no."

I planned on being here a while. Hopefully never leave. And by here.. I mean by her side.

She turned her head and looked up at me. I leant in and pressed our foreheads together. I soon moved in to kiss her but she stopped me.

"You'd kiss me after whiskey?" she said blankly.

I let out a breathy laugh.

She pulled away from me and got off the bed. After a couple minutes she came back into the room and changed into some slumber short shorts, and crawled back into bed.

She leaned in as she was on all fours, literally from walking over to the bed then crawling on top, and I could smell her minty fresh breath. 'Duh' I thought. she brushed her teeth. She put her lips on mine and they moved in sync sending chills up my spine.