Fast Forward Chapter 14

"""FF TO MARCH"""

I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door clicking shut. I opened my eyes, barely, and saw a tall man with a bunch of blurred colors in his hand.

"Lu..ke."

"You're awake?" he frowned.

"Now I am. Luke, what are you doing with flowers?"

"They're for you dummy." he set the red an yellow roses on my dresser. It was a whole bouquet done nicely with the big green leaves too. He got in bed with me and I couldn't help but gasp as he roamed his hands over my skin. They were frigid from the flowers.

"What a wake up call." I moaned, earning a giggle.

These past few weeks with Luke I could tell we grew into our friendship. Well, if friends come over eachother's house, take naps together, kiss on a daily basis and such. No, we're not dating. I promise. It's like friends with benefits, except not with Those kind of benefits.

His hands trailed over my body making me goosebump so hard I thought they were going to be permanent. His hands were so cold compared to my body heat from being bunched up all night.

"Alice?"

"Hmm?"

I was not prepared for the next question, or statement I should say.

"I uh. I um. I left my clothes by the door, they're soaking wet."

I flipped over and looked at his body underneath the covers. Nothing but boxers. I was in nothing but my undergarments. Oh my gosh, no.

"Go take a shower! Before you get a cold!" His hair was soaking wet and all the water got over the pillows.

I picked up the wet pillows and slapped him with them, pushing him off the bed.

"OK ok I'm going." he laughed.

I got back under the covers and went back to sleep.

------------------------

"ALICE!" I heard. I jumped awake from my doze.

I walked over to the bathroom and leant my head against the door.

"What?"

"I forgot my towel."

My eyes widened, the sleep draining away.

"Use a rug."

"Alice!"

"I don't want to see you naked!"

"Yes you do! I can read your mind Alice!"

Oh my Gosh. He can.

"Luke!"

"Just get me a towel!"

"No!"

"Alice I swear to God I will walk out this bathroom naked."

"Oh well."

Immediately my head fell inwards as the door opened. I didn't dare look down. I made eye contact with the man in front of me.

"I wasn't kidding." he said softly. I knew he wasn't. I turned and grabbed him a towel, handing it to him while my eyes locked on his.

I strolled into the living room, still in my undergarments, and grabbed a vase. I made my way into the bedroom and brought back the roses. Setting them in the vase filled with water, I felt a hand grab me at the base of my neck with a fist full of hair. His breath was hot against the back of my ear.

"What do you think you're doing, walking around in barely anything?" he asked me.

I gulped down the urge to say that I was only teasing. Knowing it would lead to something more. My eyes widened as I realized he was in nothing but his towel. I giggled instead and said,

"What can I say? Oh. Yeah, Global Warming." He let go and laughed so hard he fell onto the couch. I'm not even that funny to be honest.

"Good one." He said with a smile. 

"Go get dressed and let's go do something."

"Like what?"

"Well.. I kinda wanna dye my hair."

"What color?"

"Um. Red."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my home and ran straight to the bathroom.

"Slow down!!" yelled Luke.

"NO! I'm too excited!" I yelled back. I got my red hair dye and I was going to dye it myself.

----

I put the dye on the brush and put it all over the top of my head first, working my way down. When I was done I tied everything up and put the cap over it, leaving it in for 45minutes. It wasn't bright bright scene kind of red. It was a dark red mixed with a little brown. Like Arianna Grande red, but darker.

"You'll be looking like a ShopRite steamed lobster, whatever that is." Luke said. I let out a laugh and teased him for not knowing what ShopRite was. True, the boy was here only for a couple months, and I only knew what it was because I used to live on the eastcoast.

"You got that from the internet didn't you?" I teased.

"Yeah." He blushed.

"Do you have a social media?"

"I have two. Twitter and instagram."

"I have instagram. Grab my phone and follow meeee."

"Okayyyy."

He did so and while he did I grabbed his phone and took some selfies, making one his screen saver.

The time was up and I took a shower, washing everything out and scrubbing my body, thengetting dressed and blow dried my hair. I let out a shreek as I finally looked in the mirror. I loved it.

"Luke!!"

He was already next to me.

"I love ittt." I said.

"Me too."  he smiled.

"Movie marathon?" I said turning to him, siting on the sink counter top. He made his way between my legs and pecked me on the lips before saying of course.

"Can we pleeaaassseeeeeeeee watch all the Ariel movies?"

"Oh my God, again?"

"Yeah..."

"Fine." He chuckled. He walked out but I called him back.

"What?" he asked.

"Piggy back ride pleaseee." I said with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."