Series ➼ .6

After enjoying our dessert we each left a three dollar tip.

Due to my idiot brother, I had to get a ride in Jasper's car, not noticing how much Jai used my car's gas, I ran out. I'd be coming back tomorrow.

Even if we were in Jasper's car, Alice was driving.

"It's 7:02, how about a Disney marathon?" Alice said. We all agreed.

"Alice slow down. This isn't Nascar!" Yelled Jasper. He was right, she drove like a woman. But a well driving woman.

"You're right." she glanced at Jasper , "It's formula 1 tonight!" She said as she slammed the accelerator. I flew backwards causing Jasper to laugh. She was speeding at maximum speed. Thank God the road was completely empty . It was a quiet area. She took the most unexpected turn and I practically fell side ways onto the floor.

"You're gonna need a seat belt sooner or later Luke." she said. Did I mention she had one hand on the steering wheel the whole time?

We kept speeding and she finally slowed down to 87mph. After a couple minutes, 0mph , since we'd arrived.

"Now, before we get out, I'm telling you know, my house is your house, if you need to use one of the bedrooms, the kitchen including the fridge, just use it, no need for asking. I'm gonna take a shower , and knowing we're all in jeans, in the bedroom on the opposite side of mine is a drawer full of men's clothes, my dad's, just get some sweatpants." Alice explained.

We got out and she unlocked the door. A blast of cold air hit me when I walked in behind her.

"Whoa." I said.

"I keep the house cold."

I walked up the stairs and kind of paused. The house was pretty modern and clean, and it was all her's I assumed. She trotted over to the bathroom and closed the door.

Jasper and I hurried to the room she told us about, him leading the way since he'd done so before. I picked a pair of black sweats with deep pockets, not that there was a large variety to choose from.

After I had changed, it'd been twenty minutes since Alice got in, and I had to use the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. Nothing. I did it again. Nothing. I pushed the door open and stuck my head in, nothing. Just the lights.

I had done my business , so I walked over to wash my hands. As I did so I scanned the bathroom, large and white. I looked down and stopped the water, then took a few steps to the towel to dry my hands. I put it back and wiped my hands on my shirt since I felt like they were still a tad damp, and BAM . I looked up and saw Alice in a black and white bra, baggy sweat pants, and socks. She hurried to catch her balance by placing her hands on the wall.

She looked up at me, short of breath from the panic attack, and furrowed her eyebrows. "Luke?"

"Alice?"

"Yes?"

We just stared at each other, again. I took the time to scan her up and down. Why wasn't she hiding herself?

She had a nicely toned torso, nicely tanned , but not too tanned, skin .

"Can I help you with anything?" she said, this time with her hands on her hips. I almost said yes.

"Why aren't you panicking?"

"Because I'm in a bra, not naked, and plus, pretend I'm in my bathing suit and their isn't a big deal. "

"True." I said with a smile.

She turned on her heal and escaped to her room, putting a purple t-shirt on.

I left to the couch and sat with a leg up on the foot rest, other on the ground.

We were scattered through out the living room watching The little Mermaid , which I soon found out was her all time favorite.

"No no Jasper, Ursuala is Ariel's aunt." Alice corrected him.

"Ooooh that explains a lot."

"Yea."

"Next movie?" she held up a Lilo and Stitch series.

"YES." I shouted along with Jasper.

After Lilo and Stitch , Nemo , Cinderella 1,2,&3 , Aladdin , and Sleeping Beauty , she got up and announced , "You guys can stay her-" she realized Jasper had already been asleep.

"Luke, you can go in my dad's room, he won't be around till Christmas for goodness sake." She said rubbing one of her eyes with the back of her wrist before strolling her way to the kitchen. I watched as she grabbed a heavily designed with crystal glass shot glass, and poured herself a small amount of whiskey. Whiskey? How does she have whiskey? But then again, who doesn't have whiskey? I followed her steps into the kitchen, coming up behind her.

I set my hands on her waist and pulled her in, just as I did the night of Halloween. I watched as the goosebumps formed on her arms.

"Why don't I stay with you, and you can ask me all the questions you want?" I whispered in her ear.

She led the way to her room, and we jumped into bed, and hurried underneath the covers , leaving only our heads peeking out. We both let out a breathy giggle. I dragged her legs with my own and intertwined them with hers. I could still see her face with the moonlight seeping through the room.

"Do you remember anything from that night?" she asked me.

"Only a few details."

"Like what?"

"Well, Flix was Egyptian, you were, well.. Ho- cat woman I'm assuming, and I was just a guy who showed up for a laugh. Then me and you danced, and I didn't want anything to change. I felt so happy."

She paused.

"I-I want to do that again, I mean, spend time with you."