Glass ➼ .11

We both got out the car and walked up the pathway to the front entrance of Prechmont Highschool.

"See you in chemistry?" He said.

"Hell yeah." I said with a wink.

I walked to my homeroom and sat quietly, waiting for 5th period.

My teacher, whom which I loved dearly although everyone else hated her, Mrs.Finn, sat at her desk, pruning the little roses on her workspace.

I could tell we favorited eachother, we knew we were both different. And plus, she's my aunt. When I say favorited, I mean we understand each other better. Not 'teacher's pet' or some shit like that.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Lunch. Right before chemistry.

I walked in alone, as usual, since Flix often skipped school, yet still had better grades than me.

I sat my denim acid-wash book bag down onto the chair at the one person table and went in line for lunch. Just a Snapple with a fruit salad, and of course, a rice crispy treat.

"You and your rice crispy treats." I heard. It sounded pretty familiar. I turned to look behind me and saw no one but a girl in my homeroom, faded brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I looked up and saw a lunch lady, well, man. Jazz. I raised and eyebrow and stared.

"Jazz, what are you doing?"

"Detention." He scoffed. I giggled and moved on.

I swiped my ID card and strolled back to my spot that faced the window the size of the whole wall.

Im not gonna lie, the view here is amazing. Nothing but nature surrounded our school campus. I opened my Snapple and read the fact on the cap as I sipped. "Strawberries aren't an actual berry, but a banana is." Bullshit.

Finishing my salad I stared at the half full bottle of Snapple. I noticed out side there was a group of girls taking a shit load of selfies. Typical. I sipped my Snapple slowly for the rest of lunch.

Luke's POV

"Mitch, shut the fuck up." I elbowed. He was babbling about how he dropped the ball in our mini game of catch, except ten times more complicated.

"Where's Jenny?" He asked. Jenny being his sneaky, yet loyal, girlfriend.

"How would I know?"

"I don't know."

I glanced over to the huge window and saw Alice with her head down facing the glass, but I don't think she was looking at us. Nor did she notice.

"Stay here I'll be right back." I said to Mitchell. He nodded. I trotted over to the side, out of possible view from her, and walked behind a tree.. to the side of the window.

I jumped in front and banged on the window with my fists. Nothing. She didn't even flinch. She just aligned her eyes with mine and face palmed herself with a smile. She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair, crossing one leg over another. She reached for her drink and chugged it all away. Damn she was cute, making it harder to wait another fifteen minutes till chemistry.

I fogged the glass and drew a little smiley face with 'fuck you' at the bottom. I kinda wanted to. Little did she know. Our moment in the house to "Let me." caused me to giggle.

She stuck her middle finger up at me and I gasped sarcastically, earning a smile.

I wiped away the mini message on the window and wrote another.

'Meany :( '

She got up with her stuff and came out side.

"My specialty." She smiled.

"Of course." I chuckled.

We walked together to get to chemistry, which would start soon. I looked up and saw there was a blooming magnolia tree ahead of us. When we walked just under it I jumped and grabbed her one.

"Aw. Impressive." she smiled with books in arm and flower in her other hand. She twirled it between her fingers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so hi to those of you who have actually kept reading this :)

sorry on behalf of some short chapters.. but hey, that means more chapters doesn't it?

So yeaahhh hope you like it so far. Make sure to vote ;)