Roxes ➼ .31

We all let out laughs sounding like wild animals. Wait, what am I doing. I'm not three.

"Ohhh guys I got an idea." I said. "Lets go get the glow sticks in the garage and break them and like throw the liquid around."

"We have seven boxes." Jai slurred.

"Seven foxes?" Luke blurted.

"No you dipshit, roxes!"

"What are roxes?!" I yelled.

"Boxes!" We all screamed. This was kindergarden all over again.

 I laid back onto the grass, flicking the cigarette but away from me.
"I love you." I murmured. Luke turned and looked at me with a confused face.
I realized that I needed to clarify that I was thinking about tonight and saying I love you to that.
"I mean I love you to tonight." I said shutting my eyes. He reclined back as well, Jai being pulled back to the party by some girl that surprisingly seemed chill and not whorish, so I didn't mind.
"Well, I know I'm drunk right now but I love you."
"What's that supposed to mean pooky?" I giggled.
"I don't know but I just love you."
"I love you too then." I smiled, not having a clue what I was doing. I pulled out another cigarette, lighting it as I rolled over onto my stomach to lean on my forearms.
"I want the rainbow ones." I giggled, blowing the smoke out.
"Stop smoking." he moaned.
"Fuck off." I said harshly, but soon finished with a giggle.
"No A-Alice stop." he groaned.

"I'll stop smoking-" I tugged at the smoke, "When you stop getting tattoos."

"I'm probably not going to stop."

"Exactly." I smiled. He grinned for some reason, but it made me feel even better.

-

We snapped the glowsticks and broke out the paint a while ago, and damn..

You'd think we were in wonderland with all these colors.

There was more dancing, but the party soon shrunk back to I and the boys, and we were on the couch,

when Luke became absolutly restless. He was squeezing my thighs and nibbling my ear, causing me to constantly giggle and swat his arm multiple times.

"Is this how you are after every party?" I blushed.

"Only when you're around." He grinned slyly. We were the only ones awake, but we were messy and my stockings, face and make up were either wrecked with glitter or smudged.

"I need to take a shower." I said, as I tried to get up through giggles and Luke pulling me back to him.

"I'll come with you." He smirked.

"No, you'll probably get me pregnant with the state you're in." I said blankly with a smile.

"That's why we have- "

"Luke!" I hushed.

"Fine, hurry up." he laughed with a pout.

- Luke's POV

I don't know what I'm doing, but I just want to either sleep or fu- you know.

I made my way to my room and peeled off my clothes, then jumping into the shower James used in his room. He was in his bed and somehow I woke him up.

"Get out." he moaned.

"I need to shower." I said.

"Use yours."

"Alice is in it."

"Take one with her."

I couldn't help but laugh. "You don't want a baby in the house do you?"

"Oh my gosh Luke just hurry the fuck up."

I walked past his bed and into the bathroom, finally turning the cold water on. I splashed in that until I couldn't take the icey cold any more and made it the warm-hot temperature that felt absolutly amazing after cold. I hurried and washed my hair, getting all that paint out. Tonight was so fun. And I actually saw Alice have fun.

Oh Alice. I closed my eyes and grinned at the memory of her short shorts and the rest of her. I was a fool to let her shower alone, but she was right. And plus, it'd be faster this way, and we could actually go to sleep.

OH FUCK. My eyes shot open.

Janoskians. It's technically April 10th. April 26th we have to move a couple miles away into another house. Alice's birthday is the 16th. Alice is going to find out.

I have to tell her, but after her birthday. Wait, just  use is as a birthday thingy or gift and tell the fans to say Happy Birthday. But what about hate? No, Beau's done it with a friend of his and she didn't get hate all that fast, and she didn't get that much either.

Ugh. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my hips. I walked out and shut the light, James finally asleep for good. I made my way into my room, Alice slipping on One of my shirts and a pair of underwear just in time, in her case. I put on a pair of clean boxers and hung my towel, turning around to Alice and another cigarrette in one of her sweaters. She was about to light it, but I couldn't watch her smoke with out my stomach churn. I snatched the lighter and the cigarette, throwing them out of my bedroom door.

"Sto-"

"If you're going to smoke I'd rather not have you do it when we both know we're both a little drunk and tired and you might just fall asleep on it." I said. Which was true, but it was also tru that she knew it was bad for her, and it was the reason why she was doing it, and I couldn't watch.

"And plus, why would you smoke after you just brushed your teeth?" I said. She giggled and sprawled hersef out on my bed. I turned the light of and crawled onto the bed, pulling her into me. Her hands travled through my damp hair, puling them to make me saw 'ow'. She was in histerics , but I didn't mind,

I knew she was drunk happy, not unusually happy. She'd be okay.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

so um yeah, I've kind of decided to stop the story around 50 or 50some chapters, so some days i might update more than once, and well, yeah :)

tysm for everythinnggg

795+ ☺ new chapter

-