Buzzed. 39

I'd came, I'd celebrated. We'd been here for what seemed like forever, the clock striking 11:39.

I poured myself another drink, which seemed like my millionth, since everyone was already slurring.

"Cheers to the freakin' weekened I drink to that," Rihanna's voice sang,

We all gulped down our liquid fire,

"Yeah yeahhh!" We sang along.

Everyone had danced, everyone had drank, and it never made me think how almost all of us were underage drinking. How do we not get caught? Oh well,

Flix and Marina grabbed my arms and pulled me up to the table, arms over eachother's shoulders.

"There's a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and I drink to thaaaat!"

We did as the music instructed and cheered, letting go and enjoying the simple qualities of our night.

-

The music transitioned to the album and immediatly I pulled Luke up to the table with me, examining Valentina with James made me all giddy inside for them, and of course it made me crave Luke ten times more.

His arms wrapped around me along with the music as we swayed and stepped. The lyrics sunk in, hitting me with the reality I was to scared and upset to admit.

"-you know how to pull me back

when I go runnin' runnin' tryna get away from loving ya,

You know how to love me hard, I won't lie I'm fallin' hard,

Yep I'm falling for ya but there's nothing wrong with that"

Oh but there's everything wrong with that. I began contradicting myself, growing uneasy, but his warm body next to mine reassured me.

I weighed out my thoughts and spun around, locking my arms around his neck as I swayed. His eyes were slightly bloodshot from all the alcohol, but I think mine were, too.

-

All these songs were so dirty my gosh. I was now on the floor with everyone else, all of us in a little group as the album continued. My buzz kicked in a little harder and I began doing things I'd never thought I'd do, since it ressembled a little ho. Everyone was grinding and such, I didn't see myself that way, but here I am.

Luke was behind me, our bodies moving with the song.

"Where have youu been

all my lifee,

where have you been all my life?"

Almost immediatly , you felt the floor shake and pound with the bass. Our hands in the air and being the uncontrolable young adults we were. My feet stomped and my hips swayed to the end of the song. Everyone seperated and we all retreated to the couch, doing nothing but downing more drinks as we all tried to catch our breath. Everyone took this moment to snap pictures, insisting I was in all of them. Aurora got up and insisted I- what's up with all this insisting?- take a picture with Luke. I shifted my body into his as his arm hung over my shoulder, our bodies leaning against the back of the couch and pressed into eachother.

His collar smelt of cologne, his breath of liquor and alcohol. I saw the scar of the stitches still there, on his cheek bone. I admired his features, taking in his clenched jaw line and the little freckle on his nose.

We all sat out two songs, but I was pulled to my feet when a song, that was just so dirty- which normally I would've cringed at, came on specifically about birthdays.

I was lifted back on to the table, it's base surrounded with the empty bottles on the floor. "Come and put your name on it, put your name on it."

Oh fuck me . Not this bullshit. Everyone surrounded me, making me the center of the attention. I didn't like it, I pulled in the person in front of me, not realizing who it was, because frankly I didn't give a shit, I just didn't want the attention just on me.

So there I was, being nineteen, well- drunk and nineteen, with the only family I had. Friends. Sometimes, the water is more like blood, and the blood has thinned and turned into water. No phonecalls from my parents. No phone calls from anyone except my family that actually acted like family. My grandparents and my uncle and his family. That's it. But I'm with Luke now. I'm with his family, who somehow blended into my own, and the only friends I had left. They were the true gifts to my life.

Almost all of a sudden all I wanted was Luke. I just wanted him. Him and only him. I seperated myself from the crowd and dragged him with me downstairs to the strangers, blending ourselves into them and away from our music and our lounge upstairs.

And that was it, right there. The reason I'm here. The reason I laughed more for three months than I had in my 18 years. I wanted everything, all of him. My body got lost with his, and I was smiling, inside. All because of him.

-

I opened the door the house, a cigarrette dangling from the corner of my mouth. I lit it as I walked up the stairs, leading the way to Luke's room with of course Luke following behind me. We got into the room, my dress immediatly being tugged at as I inhaled the smoke, feeling it roam and swirl around in my lungs. He used his index finger to peel the dress of my shoulder, allowing it to peel of my body and fall onto the floor. I stuck my little stick of magic inbetween my lips, now dangling once more as I turned and unbuttoned his shirt. He threw it onthe ground jumped into bed, looking back at me as I knee-walked on the bed over to him. I straddled him and felt his hand on my lower back as I sucked inwards and blew the smoke up in the air. We began giggling for some reason, and he plucked the cigarrette out from between my fingers and put it next to his lip ring, inhaling the way I had. He blew the smoke in my face, causing me to laugh and pluck it bag, taking a large drag. The end of the cigarrete glowed from the fire, before Ilet the cloud rush from my lips.

I bent over him, one arm supporting me, the other reaching out above the head board to smudge the cigarrette before I flicked it out and leant in over him, seperating the distance between our lips.

His hands trailed up and down my sides, all until he reached from over the bed, turning out the lamp light, not once breaking the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi. so tomorrow im gonna upload for next week, since I'm going camping and I've been in a shit mood lately.

Thank you so much for almost 1.6k!

And I'm working on a new story, called Vials. It's pretty much about this one girl and how she's struggling, not really looking forward to getting by.

So if you don't mind, check it out?

Mkay, love yous, remember to vote !

Gifboom (edits/Gifs) : @natyionescu