I mean, I didn't know ➼ .34

1k1k1k1k1k1k1k1k1k1k1k1k1k OHM Y GOD I LOVE LVOE LOVEEEE YOUUUUUU

So yeah guys, I Guess So is gonna be coming to an end soon . It'll stop around 50 chapters.

But I promise you you'll find out what happens to everyone.

& a wee little fact about the book,

I use/used a lot of things in my life and put them in the book, so yeah. I'm actually romanian, Valentina and Aurora are real, so is my uncle and aunt and Adrian is the middle name of my cousin, and the dogs zoro and cantero are real. So yeah just so you knoww. I did it like that because I thought I would be able to write more realisticly and that way the book would be easier to write and also a lot better, so yeahh :)

so thank you so much && here's another chapter.

make sure to voteee :******

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my sixth cigarrete when yet again, it was snatched from me, and flicked out the window.

"Alice Flavia Oancea." Luke Anthony Mark Brooks muttered. "How many cigarrettes does it take for you to satisfy your cravings?'

"Just about a pack."

"So every time you came downs stairs this past hour and a half you snatched another cigarrette from the table?"

I looked down at my knees. The room was dim with nothing but the tiki torches from outside and the moonlight. Am I really gonna end up on the trail of blue electronic cigarrettes, hooka, then gum, and then nothing again? Why couldn't I be normal? Why couldn't I be obsessed with boy bands instead?

All of a sudden Luke started to shift uneasly, and move his hands signalling he was trying to say something, and then,

"I told your uncle about us." I looked up at him with a gazing look of confusion.

"What exactly could you possibly say?" I whispered in a not-so-much-of-a-whisper way. He began to choke on his words.

"I um, um ; um, said that I cared a little to much about you to not consider you girl-friend worthy, but I explained that neither of us could afford it." He said as he looked back at me, his face a little shyly depressed. He let out a sigh, and said "Your uncle is getting ready to leave, let's go say good bye."

It was as he was turning to get up when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to me, looking him in the eyes.

"Baby don't look at me like that." He said, sounding like a little depressed and dark child.

"I'm sorry Luke." My voice croaked lightly. He leaned in and pecked my lips in such a way to make me feel whole, and fluttery inside. We got up and walked outside the bedroom, making our way downstairs and giving good byes and cheek kisses.

-

It was 11:02 as I sat in the bathtub, Luke brushing his teeth. I was wrapping myself in the towel when he came and wrapped his arms around me. I sealed the towel with a knot and let my hands rest against his shirtless abdomen.

"Tomorrow you're 19." he sighed.

"What?" I said, then realizing. "Oh, yeah."

"And tomorrow, something's gonna happen. Something big. And I need you to trust me on this and promise me that you'll hear me out."

I looked at him with a slightly confused look on my face, my lips creeping into a smile along with his. All of a sudden it turned into a look of anger. "What?" I said with a very small chuckle. He released me and folded his arms. "You're older than me."

"And Jai..." I tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah yeah yeah Jai is Jai but it's the on whose a older by a minute, or whatever I can't even think clearly, that you should be concerned about." He said rapidly almost grinning .

"Well at least you're taller than me." I smiled. His eyebrows rose and his lips shed a laughing smile.

"Alright you've got a point."

He picked me up bridal style and took me out the bathroom, instructing me to turn off the light in the bathroom, and of course the rest around the house.

Finally making it back to his room, he used me to open the door, then threw me on his bed, along with my pajamas.

"Well if we're not gonna fuck you might as well put your clothes on." He said with arms folded. He turned around and changed his pants as I got dressed, hanging the towel once I was done. I ran from the door and jumped into bed, Luke repeating my actions. He kissed my cheek and pulled me into him. All of a sudden he stopped moving.

"We forgot to turn off the light." he said.

"Use a pillow!" I giggled.

"No because then we have to go pick it up."

"Whose we?"

"..not me."

"Um yes, you."

"No I don't wan-"

"The sooner you come back the sooner we ca-" Luke caught on to my sentence and bolted out of the bed, causing me to laugh as he rushed back, the room now dark.

"Fucking weirdo." I smiled, removing the space and crashing my lips into his.