Why Thursdays Are Evil

"Fuck!" I screamed out hitting the wheel of my car. I was beyond late for school and I missed the bus and my car was not starting.

I sighed and pressed my forehead against the car wheel praying for it to work since I had no ride.

"Please work Bubbles. Take me to school please I need you." OK well I honestly would prefer to stay at my house and just watch tv but the law says I have to go suffer in those torture chambers. Ahem. Classrooms.

I tried it again with no luck.

I guess I'm walking to school. I got out of the car and looked up at the sky. Cloudy but it doesn't look like it's gonna rain. But maybe I should take my umbrella... it is the evil day that they call Thursday.

I deliberated my choices. Nah my backpack is heavy enough it can't possibly rain. I fixed my hair and started the long trek.

I mumbled to myself, "This isn't that bad. Maybe I should do this more often." It wasn't too hot and though there was no sunshine it was still nice.

And just than a fat rain drop landed on my freckled nose.

I looked up at the sky "Are you kidding me..?"

It startled drizzling lightly, "Oh please no." I placed both hands on the crown of my head and hoped the rain would go away before they frizzed up. No such luck. It continued to drizzle.

It was suddenly much darker than it was before and I was caught in a downpour. I could barely see in front of me it rained so heavily.

I screamed at the rain, "THANKS THURSDAY!" The sound of thunder rumbled in the distance in response.

By the time I reached the school my makeup was smeared and I missed homeroom and first period. I walked through the doors and instantly shivered because it was absolutely freezing in the hallway. Why? What did I do?

I'm sorry I locked my little brothers in the basement when I was little.

After explaining to the office why I was late I was given a pass and I trudged to the bathroom to inspect my appearance. Before I made it there someone bumped into me toppling me over. I landed on my rear my backpack landing beside me right side up.

"HEY!" I yelled from the ground.

When he turned around I found out It was a boy with jet black hair and even darker blue eyes. It made his skin stand out porcelain and he was handsome I had to say. But no one knocks me over and lives to tell the tale. He inspected my ratty hair and soaked clothes with changing expressions not even for a second. I couldn't tell what he may have been thinking but I could take a good guess.

I stood up and almost slipped in my heels but I regained my composure, "Apologise. Now mister." I pressed my lips together and raised an eyebrow. You can't just stare down at someone you just knocked over. If I was him and knocked someone over I would help them back up.

He smirked, "Sorry?" He said it with a mocking tone then continued walking.

"Wow thanks for being so nice about it!" I called after him. No response.

I picked my back pack from the floor and huffed. How dare he. I didn't wanna be completely over dramatic so I let him just continue walking. I didn't wanna cause a scene even though he was a complete ass about it.

I said to myself walking to the bathroom, "I can't believe that guy. I know right. He didn't have to grovel for forgiveness but an 'Are you ok?' and 'Sorry about that' would suffice. Seriously though. Then he just walked away. Ass." While I was in mid conversation with...myself a freshman got out of the stall and stared at me with wide eyes probably wondering why I was having a conversation with myself.