Dad?

In first period history I was sitting in front of Lindsey, beside Phee, and Lindsey was up front. Addie was behind Phee. I loved history because my teacher Mr. Pang was awesome. We basically took a few notes and was tested on it, as long as we knew certain words and phrases we were all good. It was so easy.

Mr Pang also did this thing where he picked a certain student and called the day Pick-On-So and So-Day. Today was Pick-On-Molly day of course. It was Pick-On-Molly-Day for the last three days... Haha So I was picked on slightly on the students but it was all in good fun.

Daniel who was a few spaces over said to me like he did every single day "You wanna fight?"

It all started somehow when Daniel was being sassy to me and I asked him if he wanted to take this outside, so far we've been always asking if the other one wants to fight and if they wanted to take this outside.

I laughed and said "Meet me outside." like I always do.

I raised my hand and said with A big cheeky grin "Mr Pang I have an idea."

The entire class groaned knowing that Molly's ideas are never smart or safe ideas. Quinn said "Oh boy here we go again?"

I called over my shoulder "Oh hush up."

Mr Pang said with a small smile "Yes Molly?"

These people don't even know. I make this class interesting. Without me we'd actually be doing shit, I expect some damn respect.

I smiled "I could teach the class."

He chuckled "You wanna teach my class?"

The entire class errupted into opposition.

"No please she'll kill us all!"

"The world will end!"

Emmy: "We won't learn anything substantial!"

"We'll be scarred for life!"

I loved that I had this effect on people.

Mr Pang said "Sorry not today Molly."

I sighed in exasperation "Well that's alright. Another day I guess right?"

Mr. Pang chuckled promising "Another day."

//Thursday//

I was driving Jax's car back to the pool house when I got a call.

I picked it up noticing it wasn't apart of Jax's contact with a polite "Hello?"

A gravelly male voice with a British accent asked "Is this Jax Winchester?"

I responded "Yes it is."

"It's your dad I need you meet me somewhere."

"Where is it?"

//Jax//

I went to go visit Molly but when I opened the door to the guesthouse Elana was tidying up. I called to her "Excuse me?"

She came out from cleaning the oven "Yes?"

I asked politely "Do you know where I-Jax is?"

Elana nodded brushing her hands off from the oven "He went to visit his father I believe."

Everything, everything he's done to me, suddenly flashed in front of my eyes "What?"

Elana nodded pinning a loose strand of hair from her face "Yes, it's very sweet. I hope they get along fabulously."

Elana didn't know the full story I hope she never does "I have to go."

I hope I wasn't too late.

Last time I spoke to him he vowed to kill me.

~