Belle of the Ball

I stared at Jax in the mirror

I stared at Jax in the mirror. I looked unreal in this dress. Well he did technically but it was me. My dress was sleeveless, emerald green, with a silver gemstone encrusted top piece and a flowing emerald skirt. It made my skin look porcelain and flawless except for the freckles and it ententuated my figure beautifully. Where did I get this dress? I got it from his uncle who allowed me to go shopping this morning and find the perfect dress. This one was on clearance though which was pretty surprising but I felt better cause it wasn't full price. I really looked like a princess. The only problem was...what to do with my hair and face. We were switched but I did look amazing in the dress. I really wished I could actually wear it myself.

Honestly though who has a party on a Thursday? Who would start a company on the worst day of the week? Seemed like they were fucking themselves over from the beginning by doing that. But they're second in technology so I guess they mustn't be TOO fucked over. I doubted they would ever make it to number one though by starting a company on a Thursday.

I had Jax try Lind and Phee but they must have been busy or something but when I called Sabrina I heard her voice "Molly what's up girl?"

I sent her a picture of Jax in the dress and she called me back screaming "OH MY GOD THAT DRESS IS PHENOMONAL AND. YOU NEED TO KEEP IT FOREVER AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!"

Jax laughed and said honestly "Seems a bit Prom-y to me."

Sabrina exclaimed "PROM-Y?! GIRLLL IT IS DECEMBER PROM IS'NT FOR AWHILE... Hmm my prom... I remember when I was dating Kade Anderson... Oh my gosh he was so hot..or wait was I dating Steven Smith? I can't remember I broke up with Kade around than so was it before or after... Anyway-"

Jax chuckled and asked politely "About the face goop and hair?"

Face goop? Hey!

Sabrina was brought onto the track "Face goop that's terrible to say! Makeup is an art. Alright well first your gonna part your hair in the middle and straighten your hair right? Than your gonna recruit them into big elegant curls with the curling iron I gave you."

I muttered "That I never use."

Why would I curl my hair when it's already curly? Go through the work to make my hair look a little bit more curly or a little bit more neat.

"Anyway, than I want you to give yourself some thick winger eyeliner. Super thick on the top but just thinly line your bottom lid. Than false lashes that are thick but natural looking-ish. You don't want them to be overly fake it's looks tacky...Hmm think Kylie Jenner eyeslash look."

Jax asked "Didn't that girl have implants or something to make herself curvier? Why do I wanna look like her?"

"Because she is a makeup queen! Anyway than your gonna start with a cream coloured cream eyeshadow ok? I gave you the palette for this last Christmas. I think the palette was called Good Times. And the colour itself is called Beige Bliss."