Keelia

Keelia was there. Freaking Keelia. Fucking Hell. Pheonix, Emmy, Lindsey and I were pretty annoyed to see her but Addie fell for our fake nice thing so she smiled "Hey Keels!"

Keelia wigged her fingers "Hello. What are you guys doing here?"

She was wearing jeans and a tight bralette that emphasized her breasts and tight jeans that were so tight I wondered if she was doing one of those paint on pants pranks or whatever. Her hair was down and lightly curled and it actually didn't look greasy today which was a plus for her.

She was wearing heavy black mascara and clear lip gloss.

She was with a few friends. I guess these are her new flavours of the week. One of my many problems with Keelia was that she exchanged and used friends like trading cards.

In seventh grade her best friend of all time was a girl named Julia. I really liked Julia honestly she was super smart really kind and sweet and she didn't do anyone any wrong. But she wasn't so sweet and vanilla that she was boring either she was also interesting.

But anyway they were best friends as in they even picked out a college together but when we got into eighth grade they weren't close anymore. Keelia was friends with Alia a different girl. Than freshman year she ditched that person (they did go to different school though I'll be fair) and was best friends with a different group and so on. I kinda understood though, I mean who can be close with Keelia for more than a year?

Everyone knew about her as well. She was a jerk kind of and we all knew it.

Ok ok I admit at first I was one of those girls who wanted to be close with her too. That never happened but I kinda wanted the popularity and status that came with it.

But here we are years later and I'm third most popular in my grade.

So yay me?

Than again I was popular for not prettiness or smarts. No it was being the class clown and funny but a complete wild card. But honestly I was really sick of dealing with her so running into her here was really flipping annoying. But I sighed mentally wishing for a black hole to open up and suck her in.

Than I plastered on a smile "Hi."

Addie was the only one who looked genuinely happy to see her while Jax's gang just looked confused. Jared shrugged at Leia who gave him a Who-Is-Dis-Hoe look.

Lindsey threw a classic Lindsey style glare at her but Keelia ignored her while Emmy just awkwardly stood there playing with her hands.

Keelia flipped her blonde hair and smiled flirtatiously at Vince "Who are you?"

Phoenix's face reddened just a bit with irritation but Vince said flirting back "Vince. You?"

Keelia smiled "I'm Keelia Somerdaltan."

Vince smiled at her and Keelia extended her hands toward him. Vince picked it up and kissed the top of it. That fûcking asshole right in front of Phoenix too.

I thought they were almost an item how dare he! Right when I was getting out my emergency stabbing assholes and salesmen knife Phoenix jumped right in and said "Keelia this is my Vince."

Yeah Keelia get your own Vince! I chuckled cause she couldn't use boyfriend as they weren't officially dating but if Vince can scare off a guy at a nightclub Phoenix can do the same with Keelia.

I mean it was only fair and honestly Vince didn't look like her minded in fact he wrapped his arm around her shoulders with a shrug at Keelia.

Keelia rolled her eyes and said "Whatever. What about you Lindsey did you get a new boy toy yet? Sorry about Joey chèating on you its really such a shame. I'm sure you'll find someone who will want to deal with you soon."