Searching For the Cure Again

The next time Jax switched as me I was on my period once again. When I went to visit him Jax cried out dramatically "Oh the pain. Hell's floodgates have opened and I am bleeding the scarification blood."

I sighed "Jax we have already closed the chapter on that. Now man up you've been through this before and you'll go through it again."

Jax cried into his, my, pillow "Oh Molly you don't understand how the female ovaries work and how painful it is to have this torturous cycle EVERY SINGLE MONTH."

"Are you kidding me?!"

Under my deadly glare Jax chuckled "Ok ok I'll stop."

I mumbled "Damn straight." I got an outfit together for him, some cute but comfortable sweat pants and a matching shirt. I threw the clothes in his face "Get dressed."

When he was dressed I gave him a bottle of water and some Advil while I quickly threw his hair into a cute bun. I did his makeup with only some mascara and eyeliner, no sin stuff or lipstick and we were ready to go.

"You know you're so lucky that I take care of you so well when you're on your period. You better do the same for me."

Jax laughed "I promise I will."

When we got downstairs my mom gave me a little side glance but said "Hello Jax."

Jax jumped in for me, and for him technically as well, "I asked him to pick me up."

My mom nodded and said "Join us for breakfast?"

Since we were early for once I decided to oblige and we all had breakfast together. My mom was perfectly nice but I could also see that she was suspicious. She asked me about my injuries and whether or not I'm okay but I could definitely see the suspicion and slight irritation in her eyes.

Jax nudged me when we were done "Let's go."

I nodded and gestured to my mom when she was at the sink "See you in a bit." I whispered.

Jax got my reference and nodded "Ok."

I picked up the plates and carried them to the sink to my mom. She looked surprised at my gesture and gave me a fake small smile "Thanks sweetheart."

I took a deep breath "Mrs Wilson? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I put your daughter in any kind of danger I had no idea she'd show up when she did and I take full responsibility for what happened. I could have injured her worse and I feel guilty for it every day," That made me think a bit. Did Jax feel truly guilty about what happened? "and I'm so sorry about what happened, I tried to end it with her when I woke up cause I'd never want to see her hurt but she wouldn't listen. If you want me to end it with her I will right now cause I don't wanna disrespect you by being with her."

Oh please please be touched enough by this speech that you'll let me be with him. I knew I was risking everything right now with this but with Sabrina's boyfriend they never showed her this level of respect and maturity and that might make up for it enough that she's willing to give us another chance. None of Sab's boyfriends did this actually. Honestly without my mom's approval we will break up anyway. My mom's disapproval will cause a lot of strain with us and eventually the tension will break us.

My mom stared at me for a minute no doubt testing my sincerity.

Finally she smiled, genuinely, "You seem like a nice boy. You have my blessing to date Molly."

I smiled back "Thank you so much Mrs Wilson."

She patted my shoulder "Now get along to school now."

I nodded and walked out.

Jax asked me "What were you in there for?"

I said "I fully have her approval."