New York, New York

After the little misunderstanding at the airport Jax and I got into the limo who actually waited for us which was surprising. Maybe he was being payed to wait as long as it takes for us to get there? Eh probably. Though if I was the limo driver I'd high tail it outta there and do something fun. Jax and I got in and Jax said "Thanks Burt for waiting for us. We had a small altercation at the airport." 
The limo driver who's name seemed to be Burt replied looking at us both through the rear view mirror shook his head with a smile "Now problem Mister Winchester. Shall I take you to the hotel?" 

From what I could see Burt was older, maybe in his 60's guessing from his voice and the wrinkles around his eyes. I couldn't see what colour hair he had but I was guessing brown or gray, and his eyes were a dusty brown.
Jax nodded "Please." 
The guy drove us there but I was looking out the windows. It was amazing there everyone was so busy and everyone was dressed fashionably too, not to mention everyone started to dress for Christmas and there was a bit of merriness in the air. 
I loved it. Time square was beautiful as well and super bright. 
We passed a lot of buildings and though they were just buildings I never saw buildings so tall. It was so amazing and I'd surely feel scared being on the balcony of any tall building. But I didn't see any balconies anyway so it was all good. All the buildings were reflective too which was weird. Did they see out of the Windows at all?
Jax's driver pulled up to a beautiful building. It didn't look to be a hotel but it was fancy as well. There was a freaking guy who opened doors for you! 
He opened doors that's his job. That's fucking amazing and I wish there was someone at my house to open a door for me. He even had a uniform. 
We walked into the lobby and Jax explained "My uncle is filthy rich so he has an apartment here as well as one in London and god knows where else. He worked very hard for his money and now he can go anywhere in the world and do whatever he wants."
I nodded in understanding and we got onto the elevator. There was very few people there so I laid on the ground belly up. I could fit comfortably on the ground and let everyone have their space. There was only an old lady and old man, a pregnant mother and I'm assuming her five year old son and an blonde teenage girl.
My hair splayed a bit so a few people had to move to give me and my locks some room.
Everyone gave me freaked out glances and Jax asked carefully "Molly what are you doing?" 
See this is why I love Jax. He doesn't get secondhand embarrassment like Emmy, Phoenix and Addie...and everyone else excite for Lindsey and People like Vince. He doesn't give a fuck what people think so he's fine with it. 
Which is great because there's a hell of a lot of rumours about him since he only talks to me in school. 
I smiled slightly at him "It's a proven fact that laying in an elevator keeps you safer is there's an accident." 
The little boy smiled tooth ill at me and laid next to me. The mother said "Tommy get up its dirty down there." 
Honestly the floor was shiny and clean looking but to each it's own. 
 "She's doing it!" he said to me after "You're so cool all the other teenagers I meet don't do stuff like this. They're on their phones snap chatting and taking pictures of themselves." 
I laughed lightly "I like you kid. I really do." 
Jax simply chuckled and than the little boy had to leave for his stop. Before he left he gave me a high five while the mother glared at me a bit. The older couple and the teenage girl got off at their stop after that and then it was Jaxy and I. 
Jax bent down and said in his sarcastic voice "You look like a fool down there." 
I made a peace sign and winked at him with a grin "A sexy fool" 
His smokey blue eyes darkened but he swallowed lightly and stood back up holding out a hand to help me up. I took it and than he pulled me to him and he quickly pushed me against the wall. The railing pressed into my back but I didn't care. 
I was lost in the moment. 
He said in a dark voice "You are a sexy fool..." 
I played all coy and turned my head so he kissed my cheek. He said "Don't tease me.." 
Than the doors opened and there was an young guy with a backwards hat staring at us. He had a sleeveless shirt and tattoos on his arms. We broke apart like opposite magnets. He looked at us for one moment and than understanding came to his features. 
The guy just chuckled and grinned at us "I'll take the next one love birds." 
Before we could discourage him of his suspicions he winked at us and pressed the close door button. When he was gone I started laughing.
I couldn't help it I just thought it was hilarious. I don't know why it was hilarious but it was. Jax looked at me for a moment raising his eyebrow but than he broke into the hysteria as well. 
When it was finally our stop we were both tearing up red faced with laughter. Jax smiled at me and said "Your laugh is contagious." 
I don't know if that was a compliment but from his expression I think it was and I smiled "Thanks!" 
He rolled his eyes and simply said "Alright so my uncle and aunt aren't here yet but we are staying with them so they may be in later...or not. We'll see." 
I walked with him down the hallway and stopped at the door farthest away. He opened it with a key and we stepped inside. 
The place was freaking huge. There was two fucking floors for goodness sake. The first floor was mostly open floor plan. The stairs probably didn't even creak like they did at my house...though my parents probably let them creak cause you know...Matthew.
It was huge and the upstairs were no doubt as luxurious. Jax said "There's three extra bedrooms, one for you one for me. So you can pick out yours first cause I don't care." 
I went upstairs and saw two beautiful bedrooms. One was a pastel blue with white wood trimmings and such and the other was a brown/beige with mahogany wood trimmings and such. The blue had an adjoining bathroom too. The other room was beige and cream and brown. It had a clean sized bed and mahogany wood and mahogany trimmings.  
Jax went with me and he didn't look very impressed. He must have saw it all before I asked him "Where's the third?" 
Jax said "Downstairs. It's significantly smaller though. It also doesn't have as an amazing view."
I nodded to him "Show me the mysterious third room." 
He walked back downstairs and showed me a door under the stairwell. It kinda explained why there was a wall covered with a mirror on the other side of the stairs. He opened the door and I liked this room best. The room was a violet with a white covered bed with purple flowers on it. It was smaller, even than my room (but it was an attic bedroom) but it had coziness and I would be proud to call it mine for three days. It's wall was also see through so I could see the living room from my room, I guess the mirror on the other side was a one way mirror which was pretty freakin cool. 
It had a small closet and huge Windows which let light in which made it looked bigger. 
Than I had a thought "OH MY GOSH I'M LIKE HARY POTTER!" 
Jax laughed getting my reference "Your room IS technically under a stairwell." 
I laughed "Just like Harry my room is under a staircase. I love it so much. This is awesomeeeee." 
Jax chuckled "Nerd." 
I said solemnly "I am Harry Potter now... Though you look more like him with your colouring." Jax was more handsome though. 

Jax said "And you look Weasly like."

"I do don't I?" 
I hopped on my bed "So are you ready for the change tomorrow? Well technically at Midnight.." 
He nodded "We'll have to be. I quizzed you on everything for days. You should be me successfully." as an afterthought "Though I still think we should expect the worse... I mean we are talking about Molly Wilson."

I slapped his shoulder "Oh shut up." 

Jax laughed and patted my head "I'll shut up now. Go call your mom. See ya later Molly." 

He walked out and I said to myself while I waited for my mom to pick up "I'll crawl under the stairwell to a place I call my home." 

"WHY DIDNT YOU CALL? I TOLD YOU HOURLY MALLORY VIVIANNA WILSON I WAS SO WORRIED."

~