Getting Interrogated

A dog ran up to me and started sniffing my black bag and legs randomly. It was a German Shperd security dog and I guess he was bored or something, he was so adorable though. I scratched him on the head smiling. He didn't pay any mind to my scratching and I held my hand out to him for a lick. Aww it was so cute I already loved him. But suddenly the dog turned savage and tried to bite my hand.

I wretched my hand out of the way and said "Hey watch it mista I got a salon manicure for this momentous occasion."

How dare he was I was personally insulted by it I thought he liked me. I mean out of all the people he went to he went to me. He looked so friendly and kind with those big puppy eyes and soft fur. One minute he's all cute and shit but the next he turns on me...

Hmm.. sounds like some people I know.

A man who was with airport security walked up to me and said "Ma'am I need to search your bag."

He was a lean younger guy with a bit of scruff on his face, he looked very serious and solemn like he never had fun a day in his life. It made me feel sad for him. I mean come on your in security you could totally abuse your power and fuck with a lot of people's heads with that kind of job. That statement is probably why I won't get a lot of jobs in my life.

I said hotly shaking my head "Um no. Just because I have red hair doesn't mean you can push me around."

Yes I know that virtually made no sense but I was not about to be searched either. My bag had probably condoms and whatever else Lindsey, Phoenix, Emmy, and Addison would pack for me. Yeah I did not want Jax to see what they packed. They looked weirdly smirky when I asked them about it. Especially Lindsey and when Lindsey is smirky we all need to run far far away.

The man said "Ma'am I need to search your bag please cooperate with us and you can be on your way soon."

I screamed taking three steps away from him "This is ridiculous! I refuse!"

"Ma'am this is a normal process if you can cooperate with us you will sent on your way real soon ok?"

"NO!"

Yeah I was causing a scene and Jax was already slowly backing away from me. He didn't like attention and there was plenty of attention on us in this exact moment. People were starting to stop and stare nosy bastards. But I didn't want to get searched and this guy suddenly looked menacing to me. I'm really good at cooperating and keeping my head down huh? The man said something into his little speaker walky talky contraction and suddenly two large men were approaching us.

Both of them were absolutely loaded with muscle and even their necks were muscly. Both of them had buzz cuts and they were both equally menacing. I was scared to say the least.

Ok look.

I know this was a really bad move and I should've just let him open up the bag and dealt with the embarrassment but I panicked ok? Two large men who could probably crush me by sitting on me were approaching me, and fast. I panicked.

And they had something even more scary than buzz cuts and muscle.

They had moustaches!!!

I grabbed the bag and started sprinting through the airport throwing the bag on my back. I really hope I can make it out of here.. I heard Jax breaking into hysteria behind me at the irony of the situation. He had a beautiful laugh but I wasn't about to sit back and listen to it.

I barrelled into a lady who was sporting a fabulously tall updo and screamed "Sorry excuse me!"

The guys were gaining on me fast though I had to do something. I made a quick turn into a store and hid in the back. The guys came in and when they approached the back I ran out of there quickly and started to run once again. This was turning out to be quite the mess and I wasn't really enjoying my experience in the airport I might just drive to Manhatten the next time I was invited for a lavish party. Yeah I might just do that.

The airport started security bells/alarm started to sound and I sprinted for the exit. I ran toward it and out of the doors. I saw the limo I really did. I grinned and called over my shoulder "See ya suckers!"

I was about to reach the door when I was tackled to the ground. Thing 1 tackled me down on the ground while Thing 2 was standing there with his arms crossed.

Thing 1 said pulling me to my feet "Let's go."

They each took one of my arms and dragged me into a security room and sat me into an empty room. The room was pretty large and had mirrors on the side with the door. Oh please I know those are one way mirrors.

I demanded knowing inside I should just keep my mouth shut "I demand my lawyer! I have rights!"

Yeah this is why people tell me to shut up. I just get myself into worse and worse situations. Yeah I kinda hated myself in that moment, I really should've just calmed the fuck down and sat my ass down.

Thing 1 and 2 shrugged at me and simply left and a gorgeous Latina woman with a severe bun and pretty makeup came in. She looked pretty harsh with her expression and she strapped on rubber gloves and opened up my bad and emptying it out.

Instead of a random assortment of clothes and various trinkets there were cases and cases of...money? And powders in plastic bags. Are those drugs? This was NOT my bag it can't possibly be.

I said immediately "That is so not mine I never even have that much money in all of my lifetime."

She raised an eyebrow "So you know how much money is in here?"

Well I was just fucking myself over even more wasn't I?

I pleaded "Please I'm not a thief or whatever. I swear someone else must have picked up my bag."

The woman looked hesitant but she said into her walky talky "Please bring anyone with a similar bag to the one the young criminal- EXCUSE me?- had. Yes don't question me. Just do it!"

The woman than turned to me and said "We've been tracking a Mexican drug lord for ages, we have been tipped off that an escort will bring in 1 million dollars of that dirty money into New York and bring it to the Lord himself. We have been telegraphed information that that escort will carry the money in a conspicuous black bag.

I said "I am not the girl your looking for."

The merciless woman simply snapped her fingers and the same security guard came in "Search her."

The guy made me take off my shoes, took away my personal belongings, and scanned me for whatever they were looking for. Than the guy patted me down "Hey watch it down south mister that's thorough enough!"

Even the woman looked a bit fed up with it but finally I could sit back down. Someone called the woman on her walky talky and she responded "Excellent bring him to room 203."

The woman said to me "A man an identical bag to yours was asked to stop and let them search his bag. He started running, just like you and than he tried to shoot someone. If he fesses up and we can confirm his story true we'll let you go. Also we need to see what's in his bag.

She didn't wait for me to reply. She just left. Thing 2 said "Someone is begging to see you."

He went in and brought Jax back. He looked worried a bit and his hair was all tousled like he ran his fingers through it a lot. I ran toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck smiling "I'm so sorry I got scared and they had mustaches and-"

Jax smiled and hugged me tighter "I'm just glad your ok... Please don't pull stunts like this anymore ok? They're funny as hell but I don't think I can take the stress of worrying about you."

I chuckled in his arms "Ok I won't."

An hour later the woman came back handing me my real bag "I'm so sorry for your trouble." She grabbed a fistful of bills from the suitcase and winked at me "The government is just gonna take it into the treasury so consider this your apology. Between us ok?" She gave me a smile and I smiled back.

I smiled and took the money... (YE$ MONEY! Ha I'm $o $elfi$h.) "Thanks see you around."

Eh I got some money out of it so I think it was all good with me and the lady.

~