Beatdown

Jax's dad took a step toward me "I'm surprised you showed." He had a prominent British accent.

I said confused "Why wouldn't I?"

I just wondered why he didn't just ask me to meet him in the house. Why in this parking lot. Maybe he came back from work. I'm sure this was important though Jax's dad sounded very serious. This was weird though we coulda just met in the house.

I asked voicing my thoughts "So why didn't we meet in the house?"

Jax's dad chuckled darkly. Huh? Why is is laughing?

I stood in the parking lot and smiled "So what's up Dad?"

Jax's dad smiled back at me but it wasn't a nice smile. Not when that reeks with friendiness. It was a menacing smile. A scary smile. It chilled me to my bones. Suddenly this did not seem like a good idea.

But I held strong and just repeated "What do you want?"

Jax's father mused circling me like a predatory would to its prey "You are different, I guess a few months with your mothers rich sister would do it huh? What wasn't I good enough? Didn't I do enough for you? I gave you clothes, shelter, and food. Just because you were always miss behaving doesn't mean I wasn't a good father!" He was screaming now.

I put my hands up in a surrender position "I'm sorry."

What was going on? Jax misbehaving? What does that even mean?

Jax father stepped toward me menacingly and I took a step back. This was dangerous I needed to get out of here. This guy looked a bit tipsy as well I did not wanna be here. I was scared. What if he kills me or something? Jax did something...something that angered him? And he was leaving at his aunts house? He was keeping so much from me.

I didn't even have time to turn around when a punch was landed to my jaw. It throbbed like a bitch and my vision flashed for a moment. I tried to scramble to my car but it was too late.

//Jax//

I ran out of the pool house and got onto Molly's phone, I can track my own phone from hers since I have its information. I started tracking it and saw it was heading north, I ran to Bubbles, yes I'm calling her car Bubbles too, and hopped in following the glowing dot to wherever it's going.

I followed for about an half an hour with thoughts racing in my mind. Molly didn't know how to fight even in my body. I was scrappy but Molly wasn't. She was too sweet and peaceful. I didn't know what I would do if I found her dead. What would that even mean?

Woukd I be stuck in Molly's alive body or when midnight strikes would I be put into my own dead body and die? I hope it was the latter I wouldn't be able to bear if Molly died because of her ignorance of what happened between me and my father. I wouldn't be able to function. We finally started to have a connection. We got over our differences and now her life and mine was at stake.

Molly parked the car in a parking lot. Molly no.

I stamped hard and accelerated.

Please don't be too late. Molly was in the parking lot for ten minutes when I finally was able to show up. I rolled in and jumped out of the car and gasped at the horror. Molly was being positively beat by my dad.

There was a broken window on my car and Molly was being punched repeatedly by my dad. Molly pushed him off and tried to run but my dad went at her again, I ran over there as my dad grabbed Molly's arm and twisted it back.

"Molly!" I yelled and than I crouched down and launched myself at my father. I needed to protect her I needed to. Without her it would be all dark again.

Thank god my Molly's leg healed.

I knocked my father over with my momentum and punched his throat knocking the air out of him. I was used to fighting using my height and weight and overall body mass as an advantage but Molly was mostly petite and not very tall so I needed to change my strategy.

My father roared and threw me off. I landed with a thud on the pavement and my father chuckled "Aw you got a scrappy little girlfriend Jax?"

Molly was on the ground on her back her phone to her ear mumbling. My father realised she was calling 911 and he dashed toward her put my tackled him again. He landed a punch to my jaw but I placed my hands on his throat and squeezed. He tackled me on the floor and took a strand of Molly's hair rubbing it between his index and thumb. "What a pretty little girl would you mind if I took a turn at her?"

Was my father planning to rape me? Oh my lord, too weird.

He can never touch Molly.

I let my anger ignite as I punched my father right into the nose hearing the satisfying crack and than I pushed him on the ground and hit his head against the pavement just hard enough to knock him out.

When he was unconscious I ran to Molly. She was worse for wear her nose and mouth bloody and most likely plenty of bruising.

O begged her placing my hands on her shoulders "Stay with me please Molly."

Her eyes closed just as I said "I love you."

Than I heard sirens.

~