How I Broke My Foot Jumping From the Second Floor (Ok Not Really)

After I gave everyone on the team high fives and showered I went out to meet Jax. I was excited to see him I hoped he would be proud of what I did and I think he might be. After all I did save his reputation as an amazing goalie.

Jax smiled at me and said "That was bloody amazing."

I asked randomly "Are you British or something?

He suddenly shut down right in front of me. His eyes became darker and more colder and he closed his mouth not responding. What? Wait ? Hold up.

I trailed off knowing I should've just kept my mouth shut but it was eating me the curiosity of his past "If you are British I think it's cool.."

I didn't know a thing of his past and I honestly wanted to know. I didn't know and I felt we were close enough that he would answer a simple question. I guess I might have been wrong.

Jax shook his head "It doesn't Matter Molly."

I implored gently "Jax...I just was wondering. We're friends... I feel like I know nothing about you."

Jax blew up standing on his tip toes jabbing me in the shoulder gently hit enough to hurt me though "Stop being nosy I will never ever tell you anything about my life and the only reason your in it cause of this stupid body switching thing." He cheeks were flushed from the pent up anger and resentment he's been holding for awhile I guess.

Resentment for me.

He continued angrily "If it wasn't for this curse of yours I would have never spoken to you. Never."

Luckily it was dark in the parking lot or he would've seen the way my eyes filled with tears. I said angrily "I'm so sorry Jax that I'm such an inconvenience to you. I've been busting my ass studying for the tests you take on Thursday so you don't have stress over your grades and practicing like hell for this game. Connor Jake and I spent hours yesterday in the field for me. To practice being a goalie." I finished "I'm sorry to crash your amazing life."

I turned around and walked to my car wrenching open the handle and driving away. I was on my way home when I realised I didn't even have a home when I was in Jax's body.

I was just a body with a wondering soul..

I drove to the same park where the fortune teller was and went into the kids section. It was late and dark so obviously no kids were there. I went to the swing set and let it all out at last, alone. Obviously I was some sort of burden to him.

God I hated this. I didn't have anywhere to go and Jax hated me and I couldn't even talk to my family or friends. The tears started to fall as sure as rain and as suddenly as lighting. I was a hurricane on the inside.

I was completely and utterly alone.

I cried harder and once I was all cried out I finally just leaned my head against the chain of the swing and stared into oblivion. I didn't like to self pity but sometimes in times like this I couldn't help it.

I didn't think about anything after that I just watched the street lamp in front of me flicker on and off.

Suddenly though my body froze and it went dark.

//Jax//

I felt awful for what I said. She didn't deserve that. But I couldn't apologise either...if I did she'd want to know why I freaked and I wasn't ready to tell her. I could never be ready to relive it. I kicked my legs against the side of the guest house. I was sitting on the roof of it. I always did when I wanted to think. I felt so bad for what I said. Molly didn't deserve to get hurt by my words... Who knows maybe she didn't even feel it? Maybe she was totally fine and I was over imagining the whole thing?

No I wasn't. I practically told the girl I hated her and wished her out of my life.

No, no I screwed up big this time.

I looked up at the sky as if I was looking for answers in the stars. The stars just stared down at me prettily with no answers.

I made to hop down and suddenly though my body froze and it went dark.

When I opened my eyes I was sitting on a swing in the park. I brought my fingers up to my face and felt hot wetness there.

I made Molly cry.

I hated myself even more. She didn't deserve to cry for me.

Damn I really screwed up this time didn't I?

-

I was suddenly back into my body but it was falling. I was falling, the moment probably lasted about a second but it felt like I was falling much longer.

But than I hit the ground and my ankle rolled out painfully. "Ah! God Damnit Thursday!!"

I fell on the ground and clutched my ankle. It throbbed painfully and I couldn't even touch it without it hurting.

I looked around and realised I was in the back of Jax's house. Damn it.

I didn't really know what to do so I called Lindsey. She picked up quickly "Wassup babe?"

I mumbled lightly skating one the truth a bit "so I was sitting on the roof of my Uncle Bruce's house cause I went to visit them," not a lie technically I had an uncle Bruce who lived around here "and I jumped from the roof and rolled my ankle out and I need your help. And crutches."

Lindsey tutted "Darling, darling when will you learn?"

She picked me up 15 minutes later and we both hobbled to the car and drove away JUST as A taxi came to drop Jax off.

Least I had a week before I got to see him?

~

Forgive me for all the My Chemical Romance refs.

*plays the g note*

(IF YOU DINT LIKE THEM 1)SHAME ON YOU GO GIVE EM ANOTHER TRY AND 2) DONT NOT READ THE BOOK CAUSE OF IT LOL)