They Don't Understand!

Jax, Emmy, Lindsey, Jared, Vince, Pheonix, Leia, and I were all hanging out together, Jax wanted to do a I meet your friends and you meet mine but after the introductions were made it was extremely boring. I think everyone yawned at least twice but we were still determined not to leave.

When Leia met Lindsey I thought they would instantly click but somehow they didn't, I'm not saying they hate eachother but they stopped talking after the hello, hello, I'm Leia, I'm Lindsey, how are you, good, part of the conversation. I did think they would click but maybe Lindsey is in her anti social mood... I don't know. Sometimes she does get anti social so I I got it.

Jared of course made it interesting with his stories and Vince with his goofiness and me with my craziness but overall we were getting bored. Fast. And a bored Molly is a dangerous Molly.

Phee whined in a childish tone "I'm bored can we please do something?"

Jared said jumping up "I have an idea!"

We all leaned toward him and lent him our ears "Alright it's gonna involve Molly and Jax," this is gonna result in a few missing limbs "and were gonna help them." Yup maybe even a few missing heads. "You know how in the movies they all do cliche stuff like walking in the beach and kissing in the rain and stuff? We're gonna recreate that with Molly and Jax! It'll be so adorbs."

Jax, Lindsey, and Emmy chorused "No!" While Vince, Pheonix, and I cheered "Yes!"

Vince figured it would be embarrassing for Jax and Pheonix and I were romantics.

Leia simple said "I don't care it beats sitting here in awkward silence." She fixed her beanie waiting for us to decide what the fuck were doing. Jared winked at Leia and looked over at the trio of fun stoppers "You guys lose."

Lindsey and Jax were firmly against it but Emmy easily relented not wanting to argue. I can see where Jax is coming from, he hates attention and all the attention will be on him today for the cliches. Lindsey was also opposed though.

I begged her wrapping my arms around her waist tightly hugging her "Please please please!"

She said in a sarcastic and slightly disgusted voice "I don't wanna see you guys practically have sex all day. I don't like PDA with couples. You know that Molly."

She really did hate PDA I forgot. She wouldn't even do it with all of her boyfriends in fear of being a hypocrite. I wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug trying to squeeze the right answer out of her.

I begged "Please I love you best friend. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I can just imagine her smirk "Yes anything."

She sighed and muttered something. Than, louder since I didn't hear her, "Fine! But now your soul is mine. And get off of me.

I jumped away from her and hopped up and down with excitement clapping my hands like a little kid. She watched me and I said "THANK YOU BEST FRIEND NOW WE WON'T HAVE ANY PEOPLE STOPPING US AND EVERYONES ON BOARD!" I kissed Lind's cheek and went to everyone else to organise it.

She rolled her eyes at my kiss and wiped her cheek to bother me. But I was too happy everyone was on board.

So we started our plans. We all smooshed together on the couch of Jax's mansion, the main house, and did a bit of research on couples cliches and we kept going discussing what we should do and not do.

Yeah some things I didn't want to do that were mentioned. I have no idea though why this was my first time in Jax's house it was amazing in ther, it even had a chandelier. A CHAN-FUCKING-DELIER! That's a big fucking deal right there. The room we were in was huge. The living room was twice the size of my living room and kitchen. Combined. The couches were also obnoxiously comfy and amazing. I could sleep on these couches with no pillow and still be comfortable.