Siglion-Re-Birth

Not long into Sheila's reign as queen, Li had organized and was now leading a revolt. Sheila fought valiantly but was struck down by Li. As Li stood over her limp body, she looked up to address the people.

"Oh this is so pitiful! Our Queen was once hailed as a mighty Dragon Goddess! Her light shone for all to see as master of the flow of time itself, but she was lead a stray by an evil man! He used the great faith she had so she would follow the new deity known as Salem! But we will create a new, pure world, free from the destiny that is governed by this false God!"

Li leaned down so Sheila could hear her. "You can drop dead without worries your majesty."

Li turned, a deranged smile played at her lips. "I will inherit the Queen's will! I will lead us to victory!"

Li's followers cheered and she left with them, believing she had killed Sheila. When Enu arrived he was astonished at the damage Li had caused. He rushed to Sheila and cradled her decrepit body.

"I'm sorry...I didn't make it in time..." Enu spoke through tears.

Sheila forced herself to speak. "I'm sorry. I wanted to protect everyone but in the end...it still ended up like this. I will not be there....but the child that Salem left with me is still alive."

With her remaining strength, she used her magic to remove her child from her womb. She encased it in an orb of magic designed to freeze the time around it and entrust it to Enu. Her body then began to break away into the little orbs of shi.

"Wait! Sheila! What is the child's name!"

With her last breath she was able to utter her child's name for the first and last time.

"Illya."

•~•~•~•~•~•

A great battle ensued as ancient forces of the land rose, finding their instability as a ripe opportunity to seize power. This would send the land of begining, known as Aruma An into a spiral of a never ending war. As their land fell through endless dimensions and Li's forces battled with them, it caused severe damage to the land and it's people. It was a war that had come to be known as the "Hundred Year War" by the people of Aruma An and the world as they knew it was destroyed by it.

Enu however, was able to escape with the child with the help of the djins who were still loyal to Salem. Enu used his power to create a palace in a celestial void similar to where he had lost his best friend and King. In this palace, the fetus would grow. In his rush to escape, he managed to take what was left of Sheila's body with him. Using the shi from the void he was able to breath life back into her body and place the child back into her so she may give birth to it.

When the remains of Aruma An had fallen far enough and no longer slipped through endless dimensions, he erected hundreds of sacred shrines that served as entry ways to allow his fellow djins to follow them to this new world. Unfortunately they weren't the only ones able to follow them. Aruma An was destroyed but Li had found a way to preserve her cult and follow Enu through the rifts he opened. Sheila would have just enough time to be taken in by her father, the King and founder of the Haan Empire and soon after that she would give birth to Illya. The day of her birth, Sheila would be assassinated by Li. It would be an event that haunted Illya well into adulthood. The questions and experiences she never got to share with her mother would always follow her.

Sheila had allowed herself to be subjugated to the will of this family so that their power could one day help her child, but now with her out of the way, Illya would grow up to be the target of their abuse. Her wings would be torn off by those jealous of it's beauty. Acid would be poured down her throat by those jealous of her voice. She would be beaten and abused. She would struggle to gain power for herself, she'd work herself to the bone only to be stolen away and used as some kind of doll for pleasure and when the damage was already done, she'd have to start all over again.