Se Sȳndror Māzigon-The Darkness Comes

"If there's one thing I hate, it's arrogant assholes like you. What makes you so sure I won't slit your throat right here?"

Sin laughed against the touch of the cold blade at his neck."Go ahead then. Slit my throat." His smug grin only served to annoy her further.

She knew she couldn't kill him. Not only was incurring the Devil Queen's wrath highly undesirable but if he were to die here, a war between Solaria and Antalya would break out, meaning trouble in her waters. If Illya didn't kill her first, she would definitely die getting caught in the crossfire.

She sneered and pressed the dagger further into his neck, drawing the slightest bit of blood. "What do you want with us?"

"Well, mom seems to have taken an interest in you. So you must not be all that bad. She wants to meet you. I'm going to take you to her," he stated matter of factly.

She scoffed. "So you're just running an errand for mum then? How pathetic."

"I'm sure you know that as Queen she has important things to attend to. Unfortunately, she didn't see your little circus act as something important enough to put her duties on hold for and make a trip out here herself." His smiled widened devilishly as he viciously tore at her pride, enjoying the reactions it earned him.

"My crew is not a circus act! We're the strongest pirate crew in these waters. I bet a pretty boy like you wouldn't last a day through the shit a real pirate goes through."

He scoffed. "Oh please. My parents come from the most powerful pirate crew in the world and you want to lecture me on what a real pirate is? Believe me, I know what it's like."

This seemed to pique her interest somewhat and her grip weakened ever so slightly.

"Now if you don't mind..." He gestured down with his head, careful not to cut himself with the blade.

She glanced down at their position.

"I mean you don't have to get off if you don't want to but I'd prefer it if you got rid of the dagger. It'd just get in the way." He teased as he snaked his free arm around her waist. She tightened her grip on the dagger once again.

"If you don't want to lose your head. Get your hand off of me."

He pouted and pulled her closer. She flinched at the sudden action and he took her momentary lapse of assertion to place a short and sweet kiss on her forehead. She froze, her whole body tensing up. Sin looked back at her with a satisfied grin. Pure annoyance painted her face as she drove her knee into his crotch. He threw her off instantaneously and curled onto the bed, writhing in pain.

"Ugh fuck! Y'know...you may want that...ugh...part of me to work if we're-"

"Don't flatter yourself. I'll cooperate for now. Give me any reason to think you'll harm myself or my crew and your head will fly."

She pushed herself off the bed and went back onto the deck. She agreed too quickly. The underlying motive in her voice was evident but expected. Sin rolled himself off of the bed and gathered himself before hobbling out after her.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"She ended up getting me drunk and I passed out just before she attacked your ship. Old habits die hard I guess." He said with a laugh as he finished explaining.

Ea groaned. "I should have known mother was behind this."

"Hey, we found the Priestess and got a hot pirate babe to bring home just in time for our birthday. I'd say this little excursion was very eventful. We've both found something, Ri-is must have as well. Can't be the only one to come back empty handed."