Se Dāria Hen Solaria-The Queen Of Solaria

Illya stared back into his cold gaze, his abstruse features thoroughly hidden by his black mask.

"I'm sure you've been informed of the situation on your way here. I want to take the trial of time and space to get her back."

"Are you sure you're ready?" His deep voice echoed in the large room. Though he spoke clearly and held himself with much dignity, there was a hidden tone in his voice with a deep, unfathomed, underlying insanity.

Illya nodded. "Yes. I am."

Sora grabbed her wrist. "At least let me come with you."

She turned back and smiled. "I can do it. Besides, I don't want to risk you getting corrupted."

He frowned. "Bu-"

She cut him off with a chaste kiss on his lips. "But nothing. I'm going to bring our daughter back."

Sora sighed and let go of her. "Alright...come back soon."

She smiled and turned to face Erebus. Erebus extended his hand and a dark blue glow began to emit from his palm.

"You know you won't be able to come back until you finish it...or until you die."

Illya extended her hand as well and the same blue glow shone from her hand. "I know."

"Alright then."

The light grew until it encompassed the entire room and from it, a portal began to materialize. Illya and Erebus retracted their hands. A strong gust of wind whirled around the observatory like a forging storm. The dimensional rift tore and from it, an open portal revealed itself in the light. Illya took a deep breath and stepped inside. The portal closed within seconds of her entering and the hard wind came to an abrupt standstill. Erebus' eye began to emit an eerie blue glow.

"Alright. She made it." He said, his low voice bouncing off the walls of the room. Erebus turned to the others, his lone eye eerily ghosting over Tekina and Kaito. "You're new faces. Where did she pick you up?"

"She invited us to stay in the palace. We're scientists from Myahm Agana." Tekina chimed in.

"Mr and Mrs Hatake yes? A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Tekina glanced back at the space she had seen Illya step into not too long ago. The portal had long since vanished and everything looked as it always had, like nothing had happened at all. "This test is...what is it exactly? I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but everything surrounding this place, even the Queen, is largely a mystery. There are many documents and recordings regarding the Queen, most of which we've gone over before we even entered Solaria, but nothing has ever mentioned this test."

A rough cackle reupted from Erebus' throat. "I suppose it's in a scientist's nature to be curious."

"You've heard that Illya was one of the chosen warriors who were tasked with stopping the four year, Continental War here in Targaera right? From what I understand it was almost like a competition, to see which chosen hero would come out on top," explained Sora.

Erebus nodded."That's right. One of Illya's goals ended up being to establish some sort of reign where she could be most influential to her cause. You've probably noticed if you've been around the village that no two faces are alike. There are people of all races and species here. What she's created is akin to a utopia of unity and peace. This happened to be the very thing her parents tried to achieve. While she may not exactly agree with the way they chose to go about trying to achieve it, she does wholeheartedly believe in their cause."

Tekina tapped her chin. "So she wanted to create a land of peace and unity but...if her motives are so pure...why are there all those terrifying rumours of her being a bloodthirsty madwoman?"