Rȳ Se Ñuqir Māzigon Ābrar-Through The Ashes Comes Life

Through the dense darkness, Illya had managed to call upon the corrupted shi within Henaer and steadily began using them to replace the pure shi that was taken from her. Upon doing so, Henaer's own void began to turn on her and because she had absorbed Illya into herself, the process was now reversed. As the corrupted shi became Illya's own and attacked Henaer, Illya began to reabsorb Henaer's power, making that too her own until her power was replenished to the point where she could destroy Henaer from the inside out.

Henaer wailed in agony. "AAHHG! What...what do you think you're doing!"

"Stopping you." Echoed Illya's voice.

"Why do you fight me! Have you forgotten what you went through? They made you what you are! Think of all that time you spent suffering! You would never have to feel that pain if you would just embrace the darkness within you!"

"...you're right. My bones are stained with sin, scorched from fires, broken by betrayals, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood and still I keep on fighting. You're absolutely right. I've suffered for so long. Just as your grudge against my father has festered for all this time, but I've worked far too hard to claw myself out of the pathetic hell hole I was thrown into. If only you could see what these many years of hatred has done to you. Then maybe you would understand why this so called "happiness" you wish to force upon the world is but another product of your disdain for father's creation. You said it yourself remember? That you would destroy that which he holds dear?"

Henaer clutched her head. Illya's voice seemed to grow louder as she gained power and it rang loud and clear in her ears.

"I AM NOT THE ENEMY ILLYA! ALL I WANT IS TO RECTIFY THE WRONGS HE'S COMMITTED AGAINST THIS WORLD!"

"How? By erasing the life he worked so hard to create and replacing it with your mark of destruction? It seems to me all you can see is the blind resentment you have in your heart."

"YOU CAN'T MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME! WHERE WAS HE WHEN YOU WERE BEGGING FOR A SAVOIR? WHERE WAS HE WHEN YOU WERE RAPED AND TORTURED? WHAT KIND OF FATHER LEAVES HIS DAUGHTER TO BE FORSAKEN LIKE THAT!"

A long, brooding silence filled Henaer's mind. It was soon replaced with a light chuckle.

"I asked him those exact questions when we first met. Of course, you've hit the nail on the head yet again. I do feel the same way. I longed for belonging. All I wanted was the affection from my family, from my mother and father, from my brother...something I never had, but I worked hard. I forged a path for myself and I gained a larger family then I could have ever imagined I would have. All while you sat lamenting in your sorrow. Tell me aunty...why were you angry with father?"

Henaer's mind seemed to be breaking down with her body. As she writhed in agony, she recalled a long forgotten memory. One where she and her beloved elder brother sat in a field of flowers and he read to her the meaning of each and every one. Such a sweet memory in her time of anguish brought tears to her eyes.

"I was...I was supposed to be his little sister...yet he locked me away...no...he threw me away like it was nothing."

"...I may not be very close with father...but that doesn't sound like the type of man he is. Everything I've learned about him tells me that everything he did in life was for those he considered family. So what really happened Henaer..."

Another recollection. This time of the face Salem made when he sealed her away...he was crying. Torn apart by what he needed to do to stop his rampant little sister. Upon realizing this, Henaer began to sob. Her body began to fall apart as the void broke through it and the sobs soon faded into the wind, almost as if it were getting further and further away. When her body finally broke down into dust all of her power seemed to recoil and burst out all at once, sending huge waves of energy outward. If it were not for the barrier, Sora and the others would have been obliterated like the monsters outside.