Gīda Zaldrīzoti-Glass Dragons

Illya quirked an eyebrow. "It wasn't like I threw a punch at her. I tore her apart from the inside. I'm pretty sure she's dead, " stated sarcastically as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Raehar tapped a finger to his chin contemplatively. "Well I had a vision...and it says otherwise."

"You're a clairvoyant too?" Asked Tekina.

Raehar raised a finger and brought it to his lips. He tilted his head and smiled." Mhmm. Anyway...it seems someone with a connection to Henaer is trying to sow discord in the family to drive everybody insane."

Illya thought for a moment. "Is it her lover? Tobi said he had broken free from the statue he was sealed in."

"Mhmm. Most likely. Though I think he realizes that he still isn't strong enough to face you head on so he's trying to go about it indirectly."

Illya sighed, massaging her temples. Sora placed a hand on her shoulder, his firm grip snapping her out of her own thoughts. "Alright. We'll keep an eye out for any abnormalities. Since you're here already, would you like to stay for a drink?"

"I would love to. Oh! You'll be getting a visitor later on aswell. You should have a feast ready. I'll be back later with the family." Raehar saluted them as he dissolved into little sparks of lightning, vanishing with a bright flash and loud road of thunder.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion. As Illya began to walk down the stairs her eyes flashed in its distinctive mystic glow, causing her to stumble down, clinging to Sora's arm to avoid falling. It lasted for only a split second before returning to normal. Her lips formed an "oh" just as Seibel approached them.

"Your Majesty, we have received word that the elder brother of Priestess Tah Min, Lord Cheng is paying us a visit later today. Would you like me to inform the chef to prepare a feast for him?"

Everyone else mimicked Illya's expression when they realized what Ray was talking about.

"Please do, " said Illya with a smile.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everyone had gathered in the Eastern Passages, alight with excitement. The hall was decorated beautifully, and the tables were lined with delicious food when Raehar made his second appearance, this time with his wife and daughter. They walked down the center Isle and briefly bowed to Illya before taking their seat with Illya and the others. 

Raehar's wife, Isidore was a slave that Illya and Raehar had free when they were younger and was a close friend ever since. She was a fierce woman of short stature. She hailed from Arunian beasts and so Illya always saw her as a sister. Despite her delicate features, she was a powerful force to be reckoned with, what with her super strength and beast-like agility.