Sleepover (haha no smut... Yet)

"Fast food, greasy taco I love. Nacho Bell Grande Cheesy Gordita I like your nachos like diarrhea, man I really like Taco bell." You sung the first verse to The TB saga "I know I can't watch you make my food drop it on the floor I think it's rude, man I really like Taco Bell." Josh sung the second part as we ate our food laughing. "Josh it's 9:30 c'mon we can go back to my house." You said only slightly tired "Only if I can help you pack." Josh retorted. "Mmm okay." You settled and got up to throw your trash away.  Josh grabbed your hand and picked you up bridal style carrying you to the car. He kissed your forehead and you smiled. "Thank you Prince Joshua." You joke with him. "Anything for my princess." Josh said in a rather serious tone. I love this man you thought to yourself, he held your hand the entire way home.

~small time skip~

"Josh what do you want to watch?" You ask scrolling through Netflix (you aren't chilling btw no smut this chapter) "The X-Files it's sick." He said bringing in fluffy blankets "Sick as frick!" Josh laughed you loved his laugh you loved everything about him. You clicked on X-Files and plopped down next Josh, three fluffy blankets under you three on top of you, snuggling up closer to him he layed down and pulled you against his chest kissing your neck. "Wait this is a sleepover right?" Josh asked "Yesh it is." You said curious on why he asked. Josh jumped off the couch "Then why aren't we playing truth or dare!!" He shouted and pulled me up jumping in excitement. You couldn't help but to laugh his childish behavior rubs off fairly quickly and soon your on the floor playing truth or dare. Josh goes first
"Truth or dare?" Josh inquiries. "Dare!" You say feeling bold. "Okay but first do you have Tyler's kik?" You nod. "Good then I dare you to send him a message saying that I gave you a hickey." You pull out your phone and open kik.

Skeletonwithapen is online

Skeletonwithapen: Hey Tyler, Josh just gave me a hickey I don't know how to react.
Tyjosglutes is online
Tyjosglutes: Really!!! Pics or it didn't happen

"Shit." You say aloud "What, did he say anything?" You nodded then answered "he wants a pic." Josh's eyes go wide then he smirks "Okay c'mere if you're okay with that." Josh says confidently. Josh is my boyfriend so it's okay you thought and sat in his lap. He kissed your lips first then jawline then neck where he set on making a dark purple mark he nibbled on your ear lobe and growled "You're mine." You bite lip to keep from moaning because damn he's good, "There you go princess." He snapped a picture and handed you your phone.

Skeletonwithapen: sent an image
Tyjosglutes: DAMN bad Josh very bad joshie

Dunshine has been added to the chat

Dunshine: What did I do wrong
Tyjosglutes: Click the image although you should know I am both proud and ashamed.
Skeletonwithapen: I dunno it was kinda fun we were only playing truth or dare.
Tyjosglutes: And you dared him to give you a hickey
Skeletonwithapen: No Josh merely said to say he gave me one and then u asked for pics so you kinda caused this.
Tyjosglutes: ewwww
Dunshine: Boy u better stop we both know what you've done to Jenna.
Tyjosglutes: Shhhh. We don't speak of these things
Skeletonwithapen: oo0Ooo0hhh did Tyler do a bad thing to Jenna
Tyjosglutes: It was only illegal in one country okay and hush I know where Josh lives.
Skeletonwithapen: Dude! Gross that was only a joke you is kinky af. And try to hurt Josh I dare you
Dunshine: Bro she pretty much killed a girl at the movies today that was kissing all up on me.

Tyjosglutes: Do tell.
Dunshine: So (Y/N) left her purse and went to go get it and this weird girl tried to make out with me and when (Y/N) came back she saw this pressure pointed the lady made her crumple to the ground and put her in an arm bar then threw her in the grass. It was pretty bad ass.
Skeletonwithapen: Josh is my boyfriend, I'm not about to let a hoe who he doesn't know or love kiss him. He is too smol.
Tyjosglutes: Dang gurll u go
Skeletonwithapen: Since when are you a fourteen year old girl on instagram
Dunshine: ^
Tyjosglutes: Where did you get this sass from
Skeletonwithapen: mostly it's my own but I learned a bit from u
Dunshine: She's also great at Mario kart I mean she did beat me so. Anyways I'm going to bed (Y/ N) where is the guest bedroom?
Skeletonwithapen: Josh baby it's a one bedroom studio apartment you can take my bed. It's a queen size
Dunshine: Okay no point in arguing besides we can cuddle.
Skeletonwithapen: Yay!
Tyjosglutes: Well I ship. Gnite guys don't do anything naughty.
Skeletonwithapen: Night tyjo
Dunshine: Night Tylerrr

Skeletonwithapen is offline
Dunshine is offline
Tyjosglutes is offline

You had changed into pj's and crawled into bed Joshua put on basketball shorts and took off his shirt and cuddled up against you. "I love you, Josh." You said softly, "love you too (Y/ N)." Josh said back Your soft singing of trees lulled him and you to a nice sleep.

(A/N): this low key made me want to cuddle with someone and I know these have been fillers but I promise something will happen.
-Rhea
Stay hopeful friends