We are Twenty One Pilots and so are You

{You}
Something I realized kept Blurryface at bay was singing and while we were at the boys next show stop. The crowd was cheering and everything was perfect, especially when Tyler called you up on stage to sing with him you reverted to the native fangirl ways and internally screamed as security helped you on stage.

"Guys as you know this (Y/ N) and she has a really wonderful gift I hope she doesn't mind me sharing with you guys." You were hauled up on stage and Tyler handed you a Mic. "This song most of you know is called Hometown." Tyler and I started hometown together. "A shadow tilts its head at me, the spirits in the dark are waiting, I will go quietly I will let the wind go quietly. I will let the wind go quietly. Be the one be the one to take my soul and make it undone. Be the one be the to take me home and show me the Sun, I know I know you can bring the fire I can bring the bones. I know I know you can make the fire my bones will make it grow." We sang and the crowd joined in.

"(Y/ N) take it over." Tyler said into his microphone. I was more than happy right now. "Where were from there's no Sun our hometowns in the dark. Where were from we're no one, Our hometowns in the dark." The crowd applauded. A few songs later Tyler started ride he was crowd surfing or crowd walking? Josh was on his drum platform being held up by the crowd and security I was keeping the crowd hyped on stage even though it wasn't necessary. I looked over and saw the drum platform wobble and Josh stood up.

(Listen I know what I am about to type didn't actually happen but it's for the story.) What I saw next terrified me, Josh fell and the crowd was circling around him and he ran off. "Security catch me." Tyler said from the riser thing he was on I ran backstage to find Josh. Jenna who was controlling our social media at the time walked out on stage and started to apologize to the crowd.

{Josh}
Everything was perfect I was standing up drumming I had the crowd cheering and holding me up and then my platform wobbled a little to much, I lost balance and fell fans started attacking me, pushing shoving, scratching me I finally managed to tell everyone to move and made it back stage to my dressing room and yes I was crying.

I felt as if everything was caving and my throat closed and everyone swarmed and I was terrified and I still am. A knock sounded at the door. "Josh, hey baby it's me can I come in?" I cried a bit more trying hard not to sob loudly. I don't want (Y/ N) to see me like this. "Go away." I said "Joshua please.... Talk to me." I sensed the hurt in her voice but she tried to hide it. "Fine. Come in." I say choking back tears.

I was on my couch curled into a ball and (Y/ N) walked in then saw me. "Oh my god, Josh, hey hey listen to me listen to my voice." She hugged me and I sobbed into her shoulder. "Baby it's okay the fans can't hurt you in here, I've got you okay." ,"Please don't cry Joshie." I sniffled a bit and said through broken cries. "I'm sorry, I-- just I couldn't, T-t-they hurt me and I just panicked." I finish, crying even more. "Josh, baby don't be sorry it wasn't your fault, the fans shouldn't have attacked you." "Look at me." She says softly tilting my head up with her fingers. "I love you so, so Josh you know it's okay to cry." I shake my head. "I just feel so vulnerable you shouldn't have to see me like this." "Joshua it's okay to be vulnerable besides I love you I see you for the person you are in here." (Y/ N) says pointing to where my heart is. I smiled. "Thank you, I love you too." She pulled me into a kiss, she poured all the love she had for me into this kiss I could taste it.

I deepened the kiss and nibbled at her bottom lip asking for entrance. Her lips part slightly and I slip my tongue into her mouth exploring it, I lift her onto my lap and grab her butt squeezing it a bit she moaned a quiet moan and tugged at my hair knowing it turned me on, I groaned and she pulled away. "What?" I ask a little sad the kiss ended, "Not now Tyler is outside I don't want to scar him for life." (Y/ N) said also slightly downed by having to ruin the moment, but just in time as well.

  Tyler opened the door and said. "Okaay at first I heard sobbing then I heard moaning what happened?" "You didn't ya know do anything right." A little scared to hear the answer. "Joseph, ya nasty no we didn't fuck." "We just made out for a second." I finished (Y/ N)s sentence and she smiled. "Oh um okay are you okay Josh?" Besides that one thing "Uh yeah now I am I just had a panic attack." I spoke with a small tremor in my voice. "You sure?" Tyler's eyes flick downward and I realize what he means and I cross my legs immediately. "Yep perfectly fine." My girlfriend busted out laughing, causing Tyler and I to both look over. "You two do realize that I am twenty eight and know what an erection is." I blushed profusely. "That's not what we were getting at though." I try to defend myself. "Mhmm surrrreeee." She says rather sassily. Now Tyler is laughing and I am embarrassed. "Tyler quit laughing you know Jenna sucks you off weekly." Jenna walks in. "I can vouch for that." She proudly claims. My face falls and (Y/ N) gets up to high five Jenna she turns towards me and pauses. "Would you want to suck me off weekly?" I ask expecting no as a reply but (Y/ N) just smirks. "Well this band has interesting sex lives." Mark says from the corner scaring everyone lifeless. "Jesus Mark nearly gave me a heart attack." I say putting a hand on my heart to be a bit over dramatic. He laughs, "I know." I raise an eyebrow. "Do you want me dead?" I ask looking directly at him. "What no it was a joke!" Jenna yawned "Guys c'mon let's get back to the bus it's midnight." "OkAy." We all grumble and make our way towards the tour bus.

That. Escalated. Okay bye
Stay hopeful friends
-Rhea