(Dirty)Truth or Dare

So I know I already did a mini truth or dare segment but this time Brendon Urie is here so. Deal with it.

Fortyheadgod is online

Fortyheadgod: Hey guys I am in Colombia rn at a hotel where r u we can hang out.

Butcherwithaknife is online
Skeletonwithapen is online
Dunshine is online
Tyjosglutes is online

Skeletonwithapen: Sure we all agree what hotel
Fortyheadgod: Okay cool I'm at the Wharf side resort.
Skeletonwithapen: Jenna looked it up we will be there in ten minutes
Fortyheadgod: Be ready for truth or dare.

Butcherwithaknife is offline
Skeletonwithapen is offline
Dunshine is offline
Tyjosglutes is offline
Fortyheadgod is offline

Josh and I ran to the car Tyler and Jenna close in pursuit. "I wonder what Urie meant by be ready." I ask truly curious. "He probably is going to make it dirty somehow." Josh announced answering my question. "That can't be too bad." Tyler laughed, "You haven't seen Brendon in his true form."  Josh shivered, and Jenna shuddered. "Yeah, it can get crazy." Josh said looking like he was having war flashbacks, oh boy. Tyler was driving and we sat at a red light for a minute or so before an awkward silence thickened in the air around us. We drove the rest of the way quietly, all pondering the potential truth or dare situations. "Were here." Tyler calls out and I look up from my Twitter lurking.

Brendon was waiting at the door for us. "Ready for some fun guys?" We all gave a half enthused cheer and headed up the stairs..... We were all sitting in a circle on the floor and Brendon started off. "Tyler truth or dare?" He thought for a second then said. "Dare!" Beebo smirked. "I dare you to walk out on the balcony and scream pussy." Tyler's face heated and he walked out we all followed there was nobody outside. "Pussy!" He screamed then ran back inside in shame. "Ok done, and Josh, Truth or dare?" Josh didn't even hesitate. "Dare,  Joseph." Tyler smiled acting very  cocky "I dare you to give (Y/N) a hickey." Josh gave Tyler a look that said very clearly Really? "Well c'mere then." He motioned with his hands and I walked over and sat on his lap. He started to work on my neck and I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back a moan. "There that was weak bro." I say to Tyler returning to my spot on the floor.  It was my turn and I honestly felt like teasing Josh I whispered to Jenna. "Want to give the boys lap dances." She chuckled and nodded. "Jishwa truth or dare."  "Hmm well I choose dare." I smile. "Okay I dare you to let me and  Jenna over here give you and Tyjo lap dances." Tyler's eyes went wide. "I'm not complaining." Josh said a bit overconfident. "Okay Jenna let's do this." Brendon huffed. "You guys have all the fun no fair." He crossed his arms. We all laughed he is just as childish. Jenna and I were both doing a number on the boys their faces were strained and Tyler grabbed Jenna's hips and pulled her on top of him and he groaned, Josh bit the back of my neck. "Eager are we boys?" I asked and got off of Josh, Jenna hopped off of Tyler. "Shut up!" The boys said at almost the same time. They both had very prominent issues. "Bad day to wear skinny jeans huh." Tyler shot me a glare. "Brendon. Truth or?" Josh asked but Brendon just answered before he could finish the question. "Dare." Josh laughed at whatever he was thinking on. "Do you have Jack Daniels?" Brendon nodded. "Chug two bottles of it then let me draw on your stomach." Brendon looked really confused but obliged. Two bottles of booze later, Brendon was slightly tipsy and Josh had a sharpie in his hand. He drew a carton of milk and the words. 'I AM RYAN ROSS's DADDY' "Dude what the fuck, I might have had alcohol but doesn't mean I can't read! Plus I have a wife."

Jenna and I were laughing our asses off. Later the truth or dare had turned into who could drink more, Josh or Brendon. Tyler didn't really care so he fell asleep. Brendon has two bottles of Jack Daniels, I half pint of Dos Equis (sorry for spelling mistakes I am not an alcohol expert.) And lastly four shots of fireball cinnamon whiskey. Josh was winning he had two and half bottles of Jack Daniels seven shots of tequila, half a bottle of merlot wine and half a bottle of whiskey. Brendon stumbled to the couch and passed out, Jenna had taken Tyler to the car. I was left with a hammered Josh who slurred his speech so much. "Babe I wanna hug." He managed to say. "Okay Joshie, come here." Even drunk Josh is adorable. I hugged him, Josh burped and for a second he spoke normally. "I don't feel good." I grabbed his hand and rushed him to the bathroom knowing what was going to happen. I got there just in the nick of time. Josh lurched forward and put his hands on his knees, vomiting into the sink. I put my hand on his back and rubbed small circles into his back. The vomiting continued for a few minutes, then he stopped. I wiped his mouth with a wet cloth and sit him on the side of the tub. "Ugh. Babe I'm super sorry, I usually don't drink." I smiled he groaned again. "Lets get you to the car, Josh." He stood up and almost fell, I steadied him and we walked to the living room. "Stay right here." I set him next to Brendon and ran to grab a glass of water then an Advil I also pre set coffee for Brendon and left a small note.

Brendon. Take this, and you have coffee in the kitchen oh and you lost. -Skeletonwithapen I signed the note using my kik name.

"Lets go Josh." He held onto me for support kissing my cheek. I gagged slightly because alcohol smells disgusting. I carried Josh to the car and lay him next to Tyler Jenna already in the driver seat. We begin the short drive back to the tour bus. "So that was fun." I say sarcastically. "Yeah so much fun." Jenna looked forward and slammed on her brakes some one had cut us off. "Stupid assholes." Jenna mumbled. Josh groaned, "Jenna no offense you aren't helping my stomach." She sighed. "Sorry Josh." The rest of the way we didn't almost get into a car crash. I helped Jenna get the boys to bed. That night I cuddled with Josh. "Night joshie I love you." I whispered but he was already passed out.

Woo one thousand one hundred words that's a record!

Stay hopeful friends
-Rhea