Seeing Josh

Dunshine is online
Skeletonwithapen is online

Dunshine: Hey where do you want to go today? I am on my way.
Skeletonwithapen: Hi how does the movies sound I thought we could go see the new power rangers.
Dunshine: Heck yeah... Go go POWER RANGERS!!!
Skeletonwithapen: bit of a power rangers fan are we. :)
Dunshine: Only a small bit *sarcasm* Now go get ready something casual not dressy its only the movies. See ya soon. <3
Skeletonwithapen: aye aye captain. <3

Skeletonwithapen is offline
Dunshine is offline

You raced from your couch to your bedroom and started looking through your closet. You settled on a gray Blink 182 shirt and light wash skinny jeans. You braided your hair (or left it down if it's too short to be braided) and put on your vans and (applied/ didn't apply makeup). Your bedroom door creaked and (Dogs name) head appears  through the small opening. "I am going on a date today can you believe it girlie."  You said full of excitement as you grabbed your tiny purse and went back downstairs to wait for Josh. You turned on Netflix and continued watching (F/S) (favorite show)

~~~15 minutes later~~~

There was a knock at your door and as she does every time your little energetic collie was barking at the door. "Down." You commanded your dog as you opened your door. You smiled seeing it was Josh, "Hey Josh it's nice to officially meet you without Pepsi on me." Josh smiled and Jesus it was contagious and beautiful. "Yeah it really is huh, I am still sorry about spilling your Pepsi." Heat rose to his cheeks. "Hey do you mind if I hug you?" He looked at you with puppy dog eyes and your heart melted. "I mean you are my boyfriend so yeah you can hug me." Josh wraps his arms around you and closed your eyes you felt like you belonged in this exact moment, with Josh's arms wrapped around you. (D/N) jumped on you ruining the moment and she yipped, you kinda glared at her but then laughed. "This is my  wonderful collie (D/N)." You informed Josh.
Josh squatted down and petted (D/N) she barked and jumped into Josh's lap and licked his face knocking Josh over with an 'oomph' "(D/N) get down!" You said in between laughs "I'm sorry Josh she really seems to like you." You apologized and helped Josh up. "It's okay (Y/N) I was a bit curious on who liked me more you or her." Josh said motioning to your dog. You chuckled at Joshs comment. "Well are you ready to go?" Josh asked. "Yeah,." You turned towards your dog "and while we're gone you need to watch the house be good." (D/N)'s ears perked up and her tail straightened like she was on guard duty. You grabbed your wonderful boyfriends hand and walked to the car only stopping to lock your door.

You looked at each other and simultaneously said "Let's g!" Referring to the interview when Tyler said that, then you both still in unison said. "Okay that was a bit weird." "Seriously though stop!" Josh held up his hand and said. "On three we both say a different fruit." He counted down from three then at the same time. "Apple" "What the hell?" You again both said. This time you said that we should both say a different band on three then proceeded to count down luckily this time you said "Panic! at the Disco." And Josh said, "Twenty One Pilots!" You both exhaled and burst into a fit of laughter before Josh finally started the car and you had plugged in your phone to the aux input and blasted Panic!

Whoa I actually did a chapter granted it was short but still a chapter well until next chapter
Stay hopeful friends
-<3 Rhea
(Or band trash)