Last Show

Dunshine is online
Skeletonwithapen is online

Dunshine: Heyy (Y/N)
Skeletonwithapen: Hi Josh :)
Dunshine: What are you up to??
Skeletonwithapen: Watching 'The Flash' wbu
Dunshine: Trying to prepare for tonight's show it's the last one of the year. I am a nervous wreck.
Skeletonwithapen: Josh you shouldn't be nervous you'll be great besides you always are.
Dunshine: I know I shouldn't be but I am what if I mess up.
Skeletonwithapen: Josh you will do great and besides if you do somehow make a mistake you are only human don't beat yourself up about it.
Dunshine: Thank you for that but what if the crowd laughs at me.. I'm just scared.
Skeletonwithapen: If they laugh they don't understand that even the best of people make mistakes and besides I think Tyler would defend you. Your his best fren.
Dunshine: Yeah true I guess you're right (Y/N)
Skeletonwithapen: Yes I am right Dun you will be amazing just play like you always do.
Dunshine: I have a question.
Skeletonwithapen: Shoot.
Dunshine: How did you come up with the name Skeletonwithapen?
Skeletonwithapen: Skeleton clique + Addict with a pen. How did you come up with Dunshine?
Dunshine: Oh never thought of that but I just used Dun instead of Sun.
Skeletonwithapen: lol you are so childish and I love it. 😛
Dunshine: You love it *raises eyebrow* hmm.
Skeletonwithapen: Oh whatever not like that. *rolls eyes*
Dunshine: Yeah sure whatever you say. ;)
Dunshine: Refering to the previous question I think that's how Tyler came up with his kik tyjosglutes
Dunshine: Oh crap I don't think I was supposed to say that oops.
Skeletonwithapen: Don't worry I won't tell anyone I swear. Just go ask him if it's okay.
Dunshine: He said it's fine but now he has ur kik
Skeletonwithapen: That's fine
Dunshine: Awww we have sound check I gtg byee. :(
Skeletonwithapen: Okay Good luck Josh tell Tyler I said good luck too bye.
Dunshine: Okay I will bye (Y/N) talk soon.

Dunshine is offline
Skeletonwithapen is offline

Ooohhh next chapter is going to be a slight twist I think.
Stay hopeful friends
-Rhea