Beach Day (Wooo!)

{Tyler}
"Everyone wake up!" I yell trying to get everyone on the bus up. A few groans could be heard, "Why are you up so early Joseph?" (Y/ N) asks jumping off her bunk. "Yeah seriously babe you realise that it is the band's off day." Jenna says rubbing sleep out of her eyes. "Yeah, yeah I know it's six in the morning, I don't care because it's beach day people!" Josh flops down on the floor in front of me. "Tyler do we have to go to the beach this early?" I glare at Josh and with the most serious tone I could muster I say a simple. "Yes, we do." Josh sits up "Ughhh." I frown unimpressed. "Seriously everyone get your lazy asses out of bed we are going to the beach." I scold them. "Language Tyler." Jenna says standing up to stretch. "Sorry babe I'm just really eager to swim." Everyone is standing by now and (Y/ N) is the first to go change.
I glance at the clock on the microwave.
6:05
~very small time skip~

"Let's go guys!" Everyone is in swimsuits and has a towel I run out the door and run into the sand laying down my towel and a cooler. Running into the waves I don't care if I look like a six year old, I am having fun.

(So smol)

{Josh}

I drag my towel out, lay it in the sand and go to join Tyler in the water. "Took you long enough Jish!" Tyler shouts splashing me with water (tosses in small Joshler moments) "Oh really?" I say running at him and tackling us. "Yup." He says sputtering water as he resurfaces, and swims further out floating in the water.

I look back at the shore line to see (Y/ N) kicking her feet in the sand and soaking up the sun. "Come join me, I'm lonely." I shout at her motioning towards myself. (Y/N) walks closer and says. "Splash war!" I didn't even have time to comprehend what she had said before I was doused in salt water. "Oh it's on." I look her dead in the eyes, a playful glint in mine. I splash her back and run further into the water to team up with Tyler. "Tyler dude you are on my team!" He looks puzzled for a second, "Splash war?" He questions "Heck yeah!" I say turning to attack (Y/ N).

Moments later (n/n) is overcome by the amount of water hitting her at once and calls for back up. "Jenna help I'm being double-teamed!" I look at Tyler we have the same expression. Oh shit. Jenna smirks and walks into the water. "What's up, the boys being mean." She says in a casual tone. "Yeah it kinda hurts my feels." Jenna nods kinda like a therapist would and says. "Ready to kick some ass?" This time I gulp in fear, two women can be deadly forces. Two competitive women that has disaster written all over it for us. "Hell yeah!" (Y/ N) replies and turns to attack us. "Swim Tyjo swim for your life!" I scream swimming the other way.
(So fricking cute)

The next hour or so consisted of splashing, meaningless threats, the occasional tackling and a bunch of laughter..

My stomach growls its probably past noon. "Guys time out, I'm starving." I say holding my hands up in a t shape. "I brought sandwiches in the cooler and we all probably need to rehydrate." (Y/N) says walking back to the sand. Jenna nods and Tyler hums in agreement. We all gather on the shore for some lunch. "Josh catch." (Y/ N) says tossing me a bag with a sandwich in it, and a water bottle. "Thanks babe." I call back to her sitting down on my towel and turning on my phone.

1:43 pm

"Guys what music do you want to listen to?" I ask the group looking up to see there responses. Jenna shrugs and looks back down. "Green Day," Tyler says a mouth full of sandwich "Dude (Y/ N) your sandwiches are the best!" She giggles at Tyler, man that giggle makes my day 100 times better. "Josh I think Green Day sounds cool, and thanks Tyjo." (Y/ N) says. I plug in my speaker, starting to blast Green Day Boulevard of Broken Dreams. "Babe can you play volleyball?" I asked and she looked at me with an expression that read. Duh, Of course I can. "Uh yeah I can." She said standing up and offering me a hand. I took her hand and Tyler tossed me a volleyball. "Couple against couple!" Jenna shouted taking Tyler's side I chuckled and got up by the front. "(Y/ N) take the back I got up here covered." I told her and she shuffled a few steps back. "Got it babe, were so taking you guys down!" Jenna served the ball and it went further back, flying over my head. "Got it." (Y/ N) calls and bumps it over the net to Tyler who hits it to me. I jump up in the air and spike the ball down in front of Tyler. "Get spiked bishes!" I gloat high-fiving my girlfriend. "Way to go babe." (Y/N) pats my back and serves the ball all the way back to Jenna. Tyler and I kind of just stand back as the girls go at it countering each other, this continues for a few minutes until Jenna steps into a small hole and falls backwards taking a volleyball to the face. "Oh shit, Jenna sorry." (Y/N) says running under the net to kneel by Jenna. "Oh my gosh babe are you okay?" Tyler asks frantically obviously distressed. "Yeah Tyler I'm fine don't worry it was just a ball." I look away from the conversation now distracted with a seagull flying by, when I notice a black van pull in. A label on the side of it read 'California Press' (yes they are on a private beach in California. They flew back to the U.S.) "Uh guys we better get out of here." I say looking back to the group. "Why we've only been here for like five hours?" Tyler asks not noticing the van as people start to clamber out of it with cameras. I jab my thumb towards the paparazzi and tabloids and Tyler's face contorts. "You have got to be kidding me," Tyler says. "Guys we need to get out of here." (Y/N) vocalizing what we were all thinking. "Agreed." The rest of us say running to pick up our stuff. Everyone had there arms full of stuff and we were hustling to the bus, only a few hundred yards away, when one of the camera men stopped us. Ffffffuuuuccccckkkkk.

"Josh! Excuse me Josh, could we ask you a few questions?" Oh God what do I say, I hate talking to the press. "Sorry guys need to leave immediately, otherwise we will be late to our next show," (Y/N) steps in, saving my ass. "What a shame it would be if we showed up late and had to tell all of our fans that the show was delayed because of you." She finishes speaking and I nod playing along with the story, soon Tyler catches on. "Tyler can you and Josh confirm this?" One of the reporters question us. "Yes." Tyler and I say in unison. I pull my girlfriend to my waist and Tyler opens the door for us and we all climb onto the bus.

{Tyler Joseph}
I walk up the steps of the bus entrance and close the door behind me. "Dude (Y/N) sick save back there." I say patting her on her back. "Thanks Tyler." She says sitting on her bunk and pulling out her phone. "Crap guys look on Twitter!" (Y/ N) exclaims. I quickly pull out my phone and open Twitter, seeing I was tagged in something I click on it...
Post:
@California DailyPress:
Today at a private beach on the coast of cali @JoshuaDun , @(Y/T/N) , @TylerJoseph and @JennaJoseph were all spotted leaving we managed to get a picture. Image attached.

The picture is Josh pointing to the cameras while (Y/ N) and I helped up Jenna. Great that's what everyone needs to see on the internet. "Well nothing we can do about it now." I say turning off my phone. "To think all we wanted was a fun beach day." Josh says, heading to shower.

Stay hopeful friends
-Rhea