Nine

Seline pulled away from FP's kiss once again, tracing his bottom lip with her thumb. 

"You come find me later." She purred, her eyes dashing down to look at the man's pale pink lips, "I just might eat you up." 

The girl pulled away from FP, her hand gently holding his cheek before waving her fingers. He watched as she walked away, captivated by the sway of her hips to almost forget his question. 

"Where the hell am I supposed to find you?" He raised his voice across the back lot of Pop's shoppe. 

Seline cut her eyes at the man far ahead of her, "At the drive-in, duh." 

She turned on her heels and returned inside through the back exit of the shoppe. 

"Right." FP nodded before releasing a heavy sigh as he ran his hands over his face again. 

Sticking his hands in his pockets, he rounded the diner, about to climb into his truck when he noticed Hermione finishing up her tables for a break. 

Seline straightened her clothes before walking out to the dining area. A pale arm extended across the doorway, stopping the Lodge girl in her tracks. A flash of bright red hair flashed before her until she was staring into dark eyes much like her own. 

"Hi." Cheryl chimed, her ruby red lips curling into an innocent grin. 

Seline barely scanned the girl before she cleared her throat. 

"You're new to Riverdale, aren't you?" 

Flexing her brows, Seline slowly nodded, "And you must be..." 

The fiery-haired girl released her hand from the wall, holding it out for Seline to take, "Cheryl. Blossom. Of the Blossom family." 

By her tone, Seline feigned starstruck, "The family that built this town from the ground up?" 

"The one and only." 

Seline flashed a tender grin to Cheryl, taking hold of her hand with a quick squeeze before grabbing her shoulders. She ran her hands down the girl's arms before trilling. 

"What a stunning young lady you are." 

"Um, thanks." Cheryl took the compliment by straightening her shoulders, "And you must be..." 

"Seline. Lodge." 

Cheryl raised her brows in surprise, "Wow, another one? Hooray for me." 

Seline spared a giggle at Cheryl's comment, "What, has my sister not been accommodating to the maple syrup princess?" 

The redhead scoffed, still smiling, "Not at all." 

"Only Ronnie." Seline taunted, though it came off playful. 

"Ronnie? See, now that's cute." 

"It's only in the family." 

Cheryl held her hands up to her chest, "Of course, of course. Hey, were you planning on going to the drive-in tonight?" 

"As a matter of fact, I was about to head there now." 

"How?" 

"My bike out front." Seline barely blinked as Cheryl scrunched her nose. 

"And ruin that adorable skirt with mud? No. You can catch a ride with me." 

Seline shook her head lightly, "You don't have to do that, Cheryl, really. I'll be fine." 

"I will not be taking no for an answer. I'd like to befriend at least one Lodge." 

Seline tilted her head, barely flipping her hair behind her shoulder, "How sweet. Okay. Just this one time. And then you bring me back to my bike." 

"Tres sweet." Cheryl pressed her chin to her shoulder, her lips stretched into a timid grin, "We were about to leave now." 

The Lodge girl grabbed her bag, "Alright, just let me tell my mom."

Cheryl took hold of Seline's hand and led her outside to the car. The two girls burst through the front door, causing Hermione to jump as she hid in the shadows. 

FP glanced over his shoulder to see Seline and Cheryl making their way to the Blossom's car. 

"Hey, Sels!" Hermione called after her daughter, hand raised, "Are you off to the drive-in?" 

The oldest Lodge girl stopped in her tracks, squeezing Cheryl's hand before doubling back to her mother. 

"Yeah. We'll be back later. I'm leaving my bike here." 

Hermione nodded wearily, her eyes dashing over to Cheryl, "I see you've made a new friend." 

Seline scoffed, her eyes glancing from her mother to the older man beside her, "I could say the same for you." 

She flashed a deviant grin to FP before Hermione followed her daughter's gaze and scolded her with a glare. 

"I'm just being friendly." Seline shrugged as Cheryl watched the three interact. 

"Right," Hermione cleared her throat, turning to FP, "This is FP Jones. FP, this is my daughter....Seline." 

FP felt himself suddenly choke at the words that came from Hermione's mouth. He looked from her to Seline before extending his hand as a uneasy smirk spread across his face. 

"N-nice to meet you." 

"You too." Seline winked quickly before chewing on her top lip, "Alright. We're off. See you later." 

She released her grip from FP then allowed Cheryl to lead them to her car. 

"That man is a total Dilf." Cheryl added casually, unlocking the car and climbing in. 

"Yeah he is." Seline muttered as she climbed into the passenger seat, still staring at FP.