Fifteen

Seline woke up in a jolt as Veronica's alarm clock screeched. She rolled over, eyeing her sister angrily before tossing her pillow in Ronnie's direction. 

"Get up." She growled, sitting up and stretching her arms over her head. 

Veronica groaned tiredly, rolling over on her opposite side as Seline folded herself over her legs. 

"Ronnie," Seline said, louder, as her voice was muffled in her comforter, "Get the hell up." 

Veronica raised her hand to wave her sister away and Seline sat up with sudden realization. 

"Jughead." She muttered lowly. 

Veronica hummed in tired question as she turned her head over. She shook her head, telling her sister that it was nothing even though she wanted to tell. 

Seline spared a lighthearted grin to herself, falling back against her bed with a hum before pulling herself to her feet. 

"Come on, lazy bum. Get up. Up, up, up." She ordered her sister, grabbing Veronica's arm and tugging her upright. 

"I hate you." Ronnie responded in a groan, eyes still forced shut as her body slumped. 

Seline held onto her sister's wrist, hearing her mother shift outside of the room. She stared at her sister, ready to hoist her over her shoulder and take her to the closet. 

Faltering, she sighed, cutting her eyes in a circle, "We can take the car." 

Veronica opened her eyes, "Say you swear?"

Seline gave her sister a dull look then sighed, "Swear. Plus, we can fail the Bechdel test." 

Veronica snatched her wrist from her sister and gave a very light pat of her palm, "Bravo." 

"Shut up, get up." 

Jughead woke up on his pallet in the projector room, going over what happened after he kissed Seline the night before. 

She convinced him to ride with her back to the drive-in, and he was sure that he never told her that he lived there. That was until he heard a horn outside of the building, and a familiar call of his name, or nickname rather. 

"Kiddo." Seline called, hands cupped around her mouth as she popped a hip out, "Come out, come out. We have coffee."

Jughead stared at the ceiling above him for a long moment, thinking it was his horrible imagination or a nightmare come true. 

"Jughead. You have 3 seconds to come to the window, or I'm busting the door down." 

His eyes widened as he glanced over at the window that the projector pointed out of then scrambled to his knees and slid over to it. 

"What are you doing here, Seline?" He asked, slightly agitated though he couldn't fight the grin as he stared down at the oldest Lodge sister. 

"Breakfast, Juggy." She waved back to him with a grin on her cherry painted lips. 

Jughead withheld a deep sigh, shutting his eyes as he started to hate what he was about to say, "I'll be down in a minute."