Four

Seline flopped down onto the couch as Veronica sank into the love seat. She draped her arm over her face, stretching her legs out as she got comfortable.

Veronica blew on her coffee to cool it and Hermione emerged from her room only to stop short in the doorway. "Seline?"

She rushed over to the couch as the oldest Lodge daughter dropped her arm to her side, "Hello, 'Mione. How are you?"

Hermione looked from Seline to Veronica, "Aren't the two of you supposed to be going to school?"

"Oh, chill out, mom. We were just about to leave."  Seline grinned to her younger sister.

"Please tell me you didn't bring that ugly bike with you." Hermione sighed, rounding the back of the couch to eye the contents of the bag from Pop's.

"How do you think I got here? I got you a breakfast sandwich from Pop's."

Seline sat up before walking to the front door, grabbing her bag from the hallway.

Veronica raised an amused brow before taking a sip of her coffee, rising to her feet and leaving to her room. Seline followed her sister, bag slung over her shoulder, kicking off her boots and wiggling her toes in the carpet.

"So how is the prodigal daughter?"

"Well, I'm here so..." Seline shrugged before flopping onto Veronica's bed. She lined her thumbnail between her teeth before sitting up on her elbows.

"Can we fail the Bechdel test real quick?" She added, bouncing her ankles against the bed frame.

Veronica opened her closet and immediately turned over her shoulder, "Yes, tell me everything."

As Seline took a breath in, their mother knocked on the door, "You two better get going soon."

FP sat down heavily on the couch, propping his legs up on the coffee table before him. The front door opened and sunlight peered in as a dark-haired boy made his way through the kitchen.

"Starting early, are we?" Jughead quirked a brow to his father on the couch before looking around the trailer.

He sniffled lightly, catching a whiff of the fragrant air.  Jughead's dad quirked a brow before noticing a fringe of lace from the corner of his eye.

As Jughead glanced down the hallway, FP grabbed the lace boyshorts from the back of the couch and stuffed them into his pants pocket.

Jughead turned around, wringing the strap of his backpack, "Are you going to be at the drive-in tonight?"

FP opened his mouth to agree but thought of the note he saw on his fridge, then mustered up a shrug.

"I might be. What's showin'?" FP stretched his arms over the back of the couch.

He felt around him to make sure there weren't anymore naughty articles around. Jughead made his way to the front door with a sigh, "Double feature. Rebel without a Cause and Young Frankenstein."

FP pursed his lips at his son, "I'll see if I'm busy."

Jughead sighed, stepping out of the front door as he shut it behind him, "Right."