Fourteen

FP rolled off of Seline with a groan of ecstasy upon finishing. Seline released an elongated moan in return, pulling herself up from the bed.

"I'll see you around, FP." She added, pulling her boots back on and grabbing her things from his nightstand.

The man, distilled in a haze, nodded and muttered in agreement to Seline's statement. He watched as she strode out of the room, lighting a cigarette as he leaned forward, still enraptured by the sway of her hips.

Seline sped across the Southside tracks before reeling back on her speed through a quiet, picket fence neighborhood. Flipping her visor up, Seline gazed at each of the houses with most of their lights off, only to see the ever mysterious Archie, standing before an open window without a shirt.

She took a sudden stop, surprised by the sight of his glistening body.

"Oh Archie, do tell," Seline raised her brows, eyes following the curve of his v line under his sweatpants, "How you look like a young, nubile Atlas?"

Pulling herself away as Archie walked from the window, Seline kicked up her bike and continued back to her home. She sped up to top speed, passing through the step ford homes as quick as possible but still finding leisure. Seline wasn't about to ruin a breezy night for her mother's feeble hand at punishment.

She slowed down past Pop's diner before kicking her stand up and whistling across the lot.

"Hello, little tomcat. You need a ride?" Seline called out to Jughead as he stood by the tree line, crossing his arms over his body.

"No thanks. I'll be fine." He mentioned, looking back and forth down the road before releasing a fog of breath.

"Is that so?"

She swung her leg from her bike and tugged off her helmet, making her way over towards the angst you boy.

"What'sa matter, kiddo?" Seline purred, reaching out to brush at Jughead's sideburn.

"N-nothing." The boy withheld a shiver as best he could, all while wondering how Seline wasn't the same.

"Want some coffee?" She nodded towards the diner, the neon sign basking a red glow over her features.

Jughead glanced over to her, not keeping his eyes on one feature in particular before shaking his head. Seline shrugged, putting her helmet to the gravel before hiking her leg up on it.

"So I heard that you're quite the lead detective on the Jason Blossom thing." She began, her eyes following in the direction of Jughead's, to the empty field across the way.

"Got a nice true grit thing going on." Seline continued, only for Jughead to respond with a huff.

After a few minutes of silence, she leaned against Jughead, stifling a yawn. Jughead, unconsciously, dropped his locked arms and allowed Seline in, not even acknowledging the lack of personal space.

"Hey," Seline muttered, raising her eyes to look at Jughead's profile.

He hummed in response, listening.

"Do my sister's friends hate me?" She asked, rather genuinely as she never thought of how her first impression was on others.

Jughead immediately looked over to Seline, cracking a half smile as he did, "They just haven't warmed up to you yet. The boys love you."

"It's Betty, then?"

"And your sister. I think she feels like you're going to embarrass her. Said you've had a reputation with boys." Jughead informed Seline, though he wanted to stop.

Seline huffed, her lips slowly curling into a deviant grin, "And what about you, Smughead?"

Jughead chuckled, looking away from Seline before looking back, "I just find you eccentric is all. Wouldn't hang out with you on my own volition before, but you seem different."

"Good different, right?"

Seline stood upright, raising her brows to Jughead as she lowered her chin, staring the boy down. Jughead moved from his bottled stance with a light scoff, towering over Seline.

"Yes, good different."

The two stood still for a long moment; Seline staring up at Jughead as he lanked over her, arms akimbo. The Lodge girl precariously reached out, curling her arms around Jughead's waist, feeling him lean in. His hands reached up, sliding along her neck to cup her cheeks before brushing his lips against hers.

Seline hummed at Jughead's light touch, tilting her head to accommodate his mouth as he leaned in more on the kiss. Jughead's fingers curled through the nape of Seline's hair as her fingers knotted in his belt loops, disrupting the chain coming from his pocket.

She was the first to pull away, catching her breath as she did.

"You sure you don't need a ride?" She asked, her brain flustered with what just unfolded.

"You pull away from our moment for that?" Jughead smiled lightly, still entranced as his eyes slowly opened.

Seline almost shook her head, only to return in Jughead's affection, her leg on her helmet getting caught and leaning further into the ravenesque ruggedness of him. Jughead pulled her further into his grasp as Seline pulled her arms up to his neck, the two becoming helplessly intertwined.