Thirty

Veronica's car managed to shake Seline and her tailgating on bike. However, it was short lived when her sister pulled up in the damp lot of the Raving Eye.

Seline kicked out her stand as she smoothed down her hair, watching from the shadow of the building. Taking up the rear of Veronica's "entourage", Seline followed into the club.

The lights raved in different colors and streams, the temperature rose five degrees between the door and the dance floor. She shrugged off her jacket, handed it over to the coat checker then circled around to the floor occupied by teens and young adults. 

Music rushed through the floor, entrapping Seline in its siren noise. The heat of people around her was enticing and Seline could taste the salty air of inebriation and exhausted individuals.

She raised her arms above her head and started to dance, less interested in her main course of ruining her sister's night and more into the release of dancing. The people around her began to disperse, spread out while she enveloped more personal air around her. 

All of Veronica's friends were off of the floor, all except Reggie. Seline combed her fingers through her hair, swaying her hips as a pair of hands curled around her waist.

She looked over her shoulder to see Reggie, damp with perspiration. Seline smiled, leaned into his touch and danced closer to him. 

"You stalking me, Reggie?" She asked over the loud bass in the speakers. 

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He said, as if he was directly in Seline's ear. 

His warmth was infatuating, his hold was comforting as they swayed. Seline ground her hips further into Reggie, feeling the heat between them rise until if was melding them together. 

In an instant, Seline pulled away with a gasp. The act itself was sobering, not enough to bring her out of the moment of feeling Reggie, but it was enough. 

She stopped to let out an excited squeak, gave Reggie a long once over before lining her thumbnail in her teeth. "Be a good boy, huh? I gotta go." 

"What?" Reggie furrowed his brows in confusion and disappointment. 

Seline leaned in and kissed the air before Reggie's lips. In any other moment, she'd have jumped him in the bathroom stall and left him hanging on for more. 

But all she could think of at the moment was hurting FP just as she did to Jughead. A vicious cycle would start and keep going if she kept giving in to the delicious men of Riverdale. 

"I'll come find you another time." Seline stared into Reggie's chocolate eyes and thought about how good he'd be in bed. "I gotta go."

 Seline sat on her bike, in front of FP's place, in the dark. The front door was cracked open and FP's truck was parked. She kicked a leg off of the bike and walked into the house to find Jughead pulling FP's boots off. 

He was lying on the couch, half-asleep, as Jughead exhaled heavily and set down his father's boots. "Maybe when things get better, I can come back and we can pick up where we left off. Bring mom and Jellybean back." 

Seline kept her breath in, standing in the doorway while listening. 

"I know that you're having fun right now, but Seline...she could only make things worse for you. She walks that path you're so used to, and if you keep going down it, I'm not sure if you'll come back this time." Jughead lowered his voice as he glanced over his shoulder then back. 

FP folded his arm over his face and passed out, leaving Jughead mostly alone in the dark of the trailer. Seline backed away from the door, shrugging off her boots as she did to keep her noise low then hopped back on her bike.