Six

"I'm sorry," The boy muttered, straightening out his jacket while Seline adjusted the strap on her bag.

"No need for apologies, kiddo." Seline brushed her hands along the boy's slumped shoulders before rotating their positions.

She forced a smile on her lips as the boy continued to gawk at her; Jughead stared at Seline's lips painted dark purple and her dark eyes fixed on him.

"Oh, Jughead." He forced his hand out for Seline to take.

Seline hummed before taking Jughead's hand in hers and squeezing it, "Seline Lodge."

"Another Lodge?" He smirked to which Seline laughed.

"Yes, unfortunately, another one." She released her grip on Jughead's hand before combing her fingers through her hair, "And you said Jughead, right? So you're already friends with my sister."

Seline reached out for Jughead's wispy black hair; the boy lightly flinched, his smirk fading into a weary sneer. She poked her tongue out between her lips before popping them. Tucking his hair behind his ear, Seline scrunched her nose.

"Cute kid." She purred, before patting his shoulder and turning to leave, "See you around, Jughead."

Seline schmoozed her way through her first few classes, showing a little extra leg and a deviant grin when she felt necessary. By lunch, she met up with her sister again. Veronica sighed as Seline followed her through the line, hiding a grimace at the food choices.

"So, where are your friends? I've met that scrumptious Jughead already." Seline said as Veronica grabbed her lunch tray.

The youngest Lodge led her sister outside to the lunch benches, then sat beside a quirky blonde who raised her brows. Seline rested her hands on the edge of the table, her eyes scanning across the table of sophomores before turning to the blonde first.

"Betty," she chirped, running her hand along the girl's slick ponytail, "Ronnie wasn't lying when she said you're the prettiest girl at this school. I could just eat you up."

Seline dropped her hand to frame Betty's face, her thumb running over her cheek while Betty's eyes widened and looked around the table.

Veronica stared at her sister before speaking up, "Um, Betty, this is..."

"Seline." She dropped her hand from the girl's face and returned it to the table.

"My very handsy older sister." Ronnie added as she watched Seline move on to Kevin.

Seline ran her hands over the boy's chest before grabbing his shoulders, "Strapping young man, bet you get all the boys."

Kevin's eyes widened as Archie watched the older girl feel up his friends. He unconsciously pushed around his food on his tray as his eyes locked onto Seline's necklace cradled against her chest.

"The infamous Archie Andrews." She said, pushing aside Archie's tray to sit down before the amber-haired boy, "You are a treat. I don't know if I should take it all in in one sitting."

Seline turned her head, her eyes scanning down Archie's built frame before hiking her legs up on one side of him. The boy tried his hardest, staring at Seline's lips rather than peeking up her skirt or at her necklace charm.

She leaned forward, raking her fingers through Archie's hair, "How have you not been snatched up yet?"

Betty stared while Veronica hid her face in her hands.

"I love her." Kevin whispered around to the table. Archie struggled to speak, his mouth gaping open with an elongated groan of confusion as Seline slipped from the table and rounded back to Jughead.

"Hey kiddo. Still looking good." Seline said, curling her arm around Jughead's shoulders as she slid into his lap.

"You literally saw me hours ago."

"I know, but there's something about you...just so yummy."

Veronica sighed as she looked at her sister, "Ease up, Sels."

"What? I'm just being friendly." Seline shrugged before pouting lightly.

After school, Veronica sat with her friends in the library while Seline climbed onto her bike.

"So what's her deal?" Betty asked casually, leaning forward to look at Veronica.

"What? Nothing, that's just how she's been. Friendly to girls, super friendly to boys."

"If that's just super friendly, I'd love to see how she treats her boyfriend." Kevin spoke up.

Veronica sighed, refraining from rolling her eyes at the thought of her sister at lunch.

"I like her." Archie added, rubbing his knees before relaxing against the couch.

The redhead's friends all turned to him, even after Kevin agreed with him. Jughead sat by, unfazed by Archie's confession, waiting for the girls to speak up.

"I'm sure a lot of boys do, Archie." Betty said before looking to Ronnie, "No offense."

Jughead shook his head at the girls, standing up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Betty and Veronica asked.

"I'm going home. I don't want to sit here while you guys rag on your own sister. I thought you were different than that, Veronica." Jughead grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, "I'll see you guys at the drive-in."

Seline sat on her bike, messing her nails while she waited for her sister to emerge from the school. Jughead burst through the double doors of the school and started towards the drive-in but stopped before Seline's motorcycle.

"I think you should just head home. Veronica has a ride with Kevin, they're going to the drive-in."

"Drive-in?" Seline raised her brow as she leaned on her bike's handles.

"Yeah, tonight's our last double feature. You should come and maybe I'll see you there."

The older girl smiled, "Yeah. Maybe I'll see you there."