Two

FP stood on the small porch of his trailer, jiggling his key in the lock while Seline took her time climbing out of his truck. Standing at the bottom of the steps, she crossed her arms, staring at the older man finally forcing the door open.

He sighed, fog spilling from his lips as he stared into the dark abyss of his home. FP turned to Seline as she took a step up, his hand finding his way in her hair quickly.

His lips molded to hers as she gripped the sides of his leather jacket, following hid lead into the house. FP circled his arms around Seline's waist again, already too familiar, before pulling her up onto the short kitchen counter.

Seline's tiptoes barely touched the linoleum as FP's tongue slithered its way into her mouth. She tasted the cheap beer on him, swirling in her mouth as she inhaled the scent of stale cigarettes on his skin.

FP fumbled with Seline's shorts, finding a zipper on the side before tugging them down her hips. Seline lifted her butt from the counter as FP's lips left hers, watching as he pulled her shorts down her legs and to the floor.

She slid from the counter, squaring up to the older man before he turned her around and bent her over the counter. FP reached for his belt, undoing his pants before running his hand between Seline's thighs. Seline brought her bottom lip between her teeth as she wiggled her hips against the foreign man's touch.

Her knees buckled as FP's pants dropped from his waist and he slipped his member between her legs. Seline hummed, welcoming FP between her thighs and guiding him inside her. Seline gripped at the edge of the counter, losing her breath as FP gripped her hips, easing himself further until he couldn't anymore.

Seline wiggled her hips against him, getting comfortable to his feeling before sitting up and taking his hands to run up her shirt. FP rested his chin on her shoulder, jarring his lips apart for another kiss.

As she brought her knee up to brace the counter, FP started a relentless pace, leaving Seline to tremble against him.