Three

Seline pushed FP far enough away to turn around, slipping his member back into its rightful place as she hitched her leg against his waist. Her hands braced the counter as FP towered over her, his hot breath creeping down her neck as he reworked a pace.

The man rested his hands on top of Seline's, leaning into her until they shared the same breath. She flicked her tongue along FP's top lip with a devilish grin to follow.

FP returned her grin with a slight chuckle, only to stare intensely as Seline tilted her head back with a loud moan. It rumbled through him and the kitchen, rattling against the cabinets.

Sun beams seeped through the blackout curtains and directly on FP's face. He glanced around him, unaware of where he ended up. His arm draped over the back of the couch, his other across his forehead.

As FP rubbed his forehead, he realized he wasn't buzzed from the night before. Looking around, he assumed to find the girl from the night before but only found his trashed living room.

Seline kicked the front door open with her boot, her hands full with two cups of coffee and a brown paper bag from Pop's.

"Hello, sleepyhead." She smiled, making her way into the room to hand Veronica a cup, "How'd you sleep?"

"When did you get in?" Veronica yawned, rubbing her eyes as she pouted.

"This morning." Seline said, extending her grin as she set the paper bag on the dining room table. "Where's mom?"

FP rolled from the couch and to his feet, making his way to the kitchen to find something to eat. As he reached for the fridge, he raised a brow to the mauve smudge across the front.

'Meet me tonight @ Pop's, 9pm. -XXXX, Seline.'

The man scoffed at the note on his fridge, then reached to wipe it away before cracking open the fridge and grabbing a beer.