Chapter 4 Once Upon A Time

Vote Vote Vote. Please comment, you guys have no idea how much your opinions help me write this story.Its almost as if you guys are my co authors. Kinda cool huh

**

Aimee's jaw dropped in awe as she stared at the gated community in front of her. She knew Ian was rich but even this was beyond anything she expected. Immaculate lawns spotted with flowers ranging from deep purples to bright sunny yellows. And then there were the condos. They were all identical in design but each one had its own personal color scheme. Muted browns and deep tans gave off a contemporary modern feel. But the one that Ian lived in stood out from the rest.

Whereas the rest of the homes screamed of a rich life and an overly afluent lifestyle Ians seemed somewhat laid back. It was painted a simple eggshell white. It had plain black paneled windows, and your standard everyday lawn. Small bushels of plain white roses led up a rock path to a simple stone fountain. It all seemed so introverted compared to the rest of the homes.

Aimees heels made soft clicking noises as she made her way up the driveway past Ian's grey BMW. As she reached the door way she felt her heart give off the first fluttering of nerves. She mustered all the courage she could, gently lifted her hands and knocked.

**

(Ive decided to do part of this story from Ian and Aimee's POV let me know what you think)

Ian's POV

I was trying to feign disinterest to my staff as I awaited Aimee's arrival. By the looks they were giving me I was failing. Miserably. I couldn't help it. Even though I knew our relationship was strictly business part of me still felt extremely nervous. It had been 6 months since a woman was last in my house and I didnt know how to feel.

Every time I tried to sit still my mind would race with all the possibilities of embarrassment so much so that I couldn't help but get up and pace again. A drink, that's what I needed. It was after 12 at least. My staff would have no reason to judge me. I made my way over to the liquor and poured myself a small glass of brandy. Just as I was about to enjoy a moment of liquid abandon

knock knock

Her knock was soft but confident. Just like evrything about her. I smiled from the memory of how she confidently handled May's questioning. She was an amazing woman.

What am I thinking!! She's only here now because she hopes I'll pay her for her services as a nanny to my daughter. Her arrival has nothing to do with me. After a couple deep breaths and a moment of mental discipline I, now more confident in my thoughts, sauntered casually over to the door. As I reached for the door knob I recited over and over to myself, strictly business, strictly business.

And then I opened it.

As I saw her standing there all thoughts of business faded from my mind. She had her hair pulled back as opposed to it loose like last time. All it did was enhance her features. Strong cheekbones, deep brown, and full pouty lips. She was wearing a v-neck striped blue sweater that fit her form perfectly. And then there were her legs. She was wearing tight black capri slacks that stopped just under the knee, to reveal more of her smooth brown skin down to her ankles. The only thing that remained the same was her black stilettos. In them she was almost eye level with me.

As I lifted my eyes to meet hers I realized that I had been standing here, with the door open, staring.

Oh my God.

**

Aimee's POV

Oh my God he was staring. Directly at me. My heart started racing almost immediately when he opened the door. And now I was suffering a full on heart attack under his wandering gaze. When his eyes once again met mine it didn't take long before I saw the heat rise to his cheeks. I was never happier to be black in my life because I'm sure my cheeks would be flaming red right now.