16. He's a rebel, he's a saint

enjoy the long chapter
and double enjoy ed fucking sheeran's beautiful voice on the side okay bye 
---❀✿❁

Pov: Alex. 

We didn't see Vic for the rest of the day after his encounter with Jaime. Maybe Hime was right, maybe he could successfully pull Vic into something he wouldn't normally do, which fucking sucked for the rest of us because God knows we want that trophy more than anything.

We've all worked so hard these past few weeks, so it's obvious each of us deserve to take the prize home, but I just deserve it that little bit more. And I totally don't care if that sounds cocky, I'm a damn pro and I put my absolute all into this little game we call football. 

I can't seem to get rid of the unsettling nerves that hadn't stopped building up in my gut, ever since it dawned upon me that the game was only a day away. We have to practise as much as we can before the game tomorrow night if we want to smash Stocksbridge like we plan to. As much as I'd hate to admit it, they had some pretty damn good and pretty damn competitive players. Oliver Sykes, for example. He's their Quarterback, and Kellin is ours. No one would dare tell Kellin this, but Oli was a better player than him, which is what worried us sometimes. We'd definitely have to step up our game. 

I was in the locker room, slipping my shirt over my head to get ready for practise, as was the rest of the guys, and that was when Jaime burst through the doors. I swung my head to look back at him, and took in how agitated he looked. He was quick to step into the middle of the room, speaking in his usual loud tone of voice which succeeded in gaining our attention. 

"Guys, I think Kellin's gay." 

Pov: Vic.

I hated the fact that Kellin could make me forgive him, just by showing me that, excuse my French, beautiful fucking smile. I hated how that smile sent my heart fluttering into an absorbency of admiration for the skinny, perfect featured boy walking beside me.

To cheer me up, Kellin offered to take me shopping with his friend Marissa, since they'd decided they'd rather go on their shopping get together today. I agreed to do it, after school, of course, because I couldn't skip a period and ditch school all in the same day, that was too much for me.

"So, what sort of store do you want to go to first? Where do gay people usually shop? All the girly stores, right?" Kellin asked, acting completely oblivious, as the three of us walked through the bright ambiance of the town's local shopping mall.

I laughed, still not forgetting the fact he was well used to the shopping trend, he was just acting as though he wasn't, trying to come off as straight as possible, I guess, because of my earlier voiced suspicions.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're gay, Kell. You get so worked up and excited when it comes to fashion and shopping." Marissa exclaimed from the other side of Kellin. Obviously, he had to be in the middle.

He scoffed, not bothering to move his gaze towards her, "Straight guys can have a good sense in fashion!"