Prolougue

-EMILY GET YOUR ASS UP I hear my sister Ava's voice yell at me, which is quite impossible since she doesn't live here anymore.
Ava moved on campus a while back so she could have more freedom from our parents.
She graduated from Rosewood High School two years ago and now goes to Lafayette College.
I squint open my eyes to see the sun blazing through the curtains.
I look around to see if Ava is here but then I remember that she used her voice as my alarm on my phone.
Sucks, I actually do miss her and wish she was here.
I slowly climb out of bed and walk into the bathroom dreading entering that horrible place in an hour.
That horrible place is Rosewood high school.
Just like Ava did, I go there too and it's okay I guess.
I'm captain of the swim team and I'm second place at the top of my graduating class.
The first is Spencer Hastings.
She's beautiful, smart and has a very dry sense of humor and she just happens to be one of my best friends.
My other best friends are Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin and Mona Vanderwaal, we've all been best friends since the beginning of time.
Well since we were six years old.
After showering I head downstairs for breakfast.
I look at my phone and it's already twenty minutes until the first bell.
-I GOTTA RUN I LOVE YOU I say kissing my mothers cheek.
Before I could turn away I feel fingers wrap around my wrist.
-IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE WEARING? My mom questions, looking me up and down.
I'm wearing a white tank top with some distressed skinny jeans along with my white converse and my red printed "never say Monday" flannel.
-YEAH WHY? I curiously ask my mom.
-NOTHING YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL My mom says giving me a fake smile. I LOVE YOU she adds.
I grab a apple and a granola bar to go when I Hear Hanna outside honking her horn.
I know my mom hates what I'm wearing, she would rather me wear dresses and be more girly like Ava but I'm not.
When I walk outside I see Hanna standing in front of the passenger side door.
-HEY SEXY Hanna says. GET IN she says walking around to her side.
I lean my head against the window and stare at the sky as we drive to pick up Aria and Spencer.
Mona usually drives to school and waits for us in the courtyard.
-I LOVE THE SKY ON MORNINGS LIKE THIS I whisper earning a glance from Hanna.
-HEY GREASY FOREHEAD, WINDOW OFF she says while driving.
I smile at her and we pull up to Spencer's driveway.
-I'M GONNA TRY NOT TO BE DEPRESSED BECAUSE I GOT AN EIGHTY TWO ON MY BIO EXAM Spencer says walking up to the car.
Next we pull up to Aria's house as she skips down the driveway over to the car.
-COME ON I say dragging on the "on".
Hanna then turns to me and smiles before locking the doors so Aria can't get in.
-SERIOUSLY? Aria questions in frustration.
We all bust out into a fit of laughter as she tries to open the door.
-OKAY THIS WAS MAYBE FUNNY THE FIRST GAZILLION TIMES YOU DID IT our short brunette friend says through the window.
-STILL FUNNY Hanna mumbles to me.
-STILL FUNNY! I yell as Aria lifts up her shirt to show us her red laces bra, smashing her boobs on the window for us to see.
We all fall into screams and Hanna unlocks the door for her to get in.
Now at school we see Mona walk up to us with a tray of coffees in her hand.
-TOOK YOU BITCHES LONG ENOUGH she says handing us each a coffee.
As we walk into the school we get a few shout outs calling our names from each direction until we turn the corner and I bump into someone.
More like we bumped into each other.
-WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING FREAK the girl says and the halls grow quiet.
I roll my eyes and shove her book to her chest.
-IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN WE'RE BOTH AT FAULT I snap back causing a "oooh" to echo through the crowd.
She rolls her eyes and pushes past Hanna and I.
-MOVE she demands.
Alison DiLaurentis, the queen bee of Rosewood high, more like the queen bitch.
We've literally lived around the corner
from each other our whole lives but we were never friends.
Alison's popular and scares the hell out of everyone except me.
I see past her facade.
I know deep down in that gorgeous body there's a heart but it's covered by bitchiness.
She's also very beautiful. Like unbelievably beautiful, if I was gay I'd definitely be tapping...
What the fuck Emily! my conscience screams.
-HEY BABE a voice says from behind cutting my trance short.
Ben, My boyfriend.
Ben Coogan is captain of the boys swim team here and he's pretty popular himself.
Not that it matters to me.
-HEY YOU I say back turning around to see him and Noel Kahn, who just happens to be Alison's boyfriend.
He and Ben are best friends.
Ben wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a deep hungry kiss.
-HOW ABOUT WE FINISH WHERE WE LEFT OFF A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO he whispers in my ear.
-YEAH THAT'LL BE FUN I say back smiling at him.
The first bell rings and he kisses me again.
-I'LL SEE YOU AROUND BEAUTIFUL, LOVE YOU Ben calls out.
-ENOUGH LOVEY DOVEY STUFF LETS GO BEFORE WE'RE LATE FOR FITZ Spencer says.
-IF WE WERE LATE ARIA CAN FIX THAT FOR US Mona mutters making us all laugh.
-SHUT UP! Aria whisper yells at us.
Aria and Ezra Fitz are an official couple.
Yes he's our English teacher but he and Aria met last summer in a bar and she lied to him about her age.
Of course once school started he found out but they were already too deep in the relationship.
They're in love and she's our best friend so we don't say anything even though it's creepy.
-ALRIGHT SO IN TWO WEEKS WE WILL BE GOING ON OUR ANNUAL FIELD TRIP TO THE WOODS TO HELP KEEP IT CLEAN Ezra says to the class stealing a small glance at Aria making her smile.
During the review of what we'll be doing on the trip I see someone staring at me from the corner or my eye.
When I slowly turn my head I'm met by Alison.
She's totally eye fucking me right now.
She gives me a small wink before being interrupted by her best friend CeCe Drake.
I turn back around when I see Ezra handing out papers of whom we'll be bunking with.
I already know it's the girls, Aria put in a good word for us so we can be together.
-EMILY Ezra says handing me a folded paper.
Alison DiLaurentis
It reads causing me to turn my head to see the blonde again.
Alison then smirks at me and I roll my eyes turning around to face the window.
I can't believe this is happening... this is gonna be a hell of a trip.

Just a little sneak peek of the book.
I won't be updating chapters for this just yet but I just wanted to give you guys a taste lol
Tell me what you think...
-D