THE WRATH OF CHARLOTTE

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
Ever since Alison came back all of the girls and I, including CeCe and Alison have gotten closer than ever.
Now at lunch Me, Hanna, Spencer, Aria and Mona all sit together while waiting for CeCe and Alison.
-SO WE SHOULD ALL GO OUT TONIGHT Mona suggests once everyone is seated.
-WHERE WOULD WE GO WE'RE ALL UNDERAGE Spencer informs her. HERE'S MY SCHOOL ID IN CASE YOU FORGOT.
-WHATEVER SPENCER Mona mumbles.
-WELL WHATEVER IT IS IM SURE IT'LL BE FUN Aria says. IM IN.
-IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR A PARTY OR DRINKING OR BOTH Hanna tells us.
-FINE I GUESS I'M FREE Spencer mutters drinking her daily dose of coffee.
-I ACTUALLY CANT GO Alison says making me turn my head to her.
-WHAT? WHY NOT? I ask.
-IM A MOM NOW EMILY I CANT KEEP LEAVING HIM WITH BABYSITTERS she says to me.
-I'LL ASK MY MOM TO WATCH HIM, ALI PLEASE COME I beg.
-PLEASEEEE the rest of the girls plead in unison.
-FINE, FINE! Alison shouts as we all laugh.
While everyone else talks I feel Alison's hand slightly graze across mines.
-SORRY she whispers in my ear.
-ITS OK I say.
-IS IT? Ali whispers while batting her eyes and smirking at me.

My breathing starts to hitch as she places her hand back on top of mine

-ARE YOU TWO LISTENING? CeCe questions breaking our moment.
-YE..YEAH I stutter.
-WE'LL ALL MEET AT JOSH'S CABIN AT EIGHT THIRTY Hanna says.
The bell rings and we all get up going our separate ways except for Alison, Hanna and I.
Now in Theatre class we sit in the back of class by the football jockeys.
-HEY SEXY Sean says walking over to Hanna making Ali and I cringe.
-SEAN, HEY Hanna excitedly says standing up to hug him.
-YOU GOING TO JOSH'S TONIGHT? he asks and she nods her head yes. I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU Sean tells her.
-REALLY? WHAT IS IT? Hanna questions him.
-THAT'S WHY ITS CALLED A SURPRISE DOLL FACE he coos kissing her cheek and walking away.
Hanna smiles and sits down next to us still grinning cheek to cheek.
-HANNA I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD DATE SEAN I say to her.
-WHY NOT? she questions.
-BECAUSE HE'S BAD NEWS I state. I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT.
-EM'S RIGHT HAN Alison backs me up.
-YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT Hanna scoffs. I WARNED YOU ABOUT BEN AND YOU DATED HIM ANYWAY AND YOU CAN'T TALK WHEN YOU WERE DATING NOEL she snaps. THE ONE TIME A GUY ACTUALLY TRULY LIKES ME FOR ME AND YOU PULL THIS Hanna says.
-HAN THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEA...
-YOU TWO REALLY DESERVE EACH OTHER she mutters, moving a couple of seats away from us.
I get up to go talk to her but Alison grabs my hand.
-GIVE HER SOME TIME she says pulling me back down. SHE'LL BE OK Alison adds.
Hanna's POV
-YOU'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL Sean tells me as we sit at the table in the diner shed near the cabins.
-YOU'RE NOT TOO BAD YOURSELF I tell him trying not to blush.
Sean gets up and walks over to my side of the table to sit down.
-YOU KNOW WE DON'T HAVE TO STAY HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT he tells me. MY PARENTS ARE OUT OF TOWN.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask as he places his hand on my leg moving it up my thigh.
-NOTHING Sean chuckles turning to look behind him while scooting closer to me.
I turn to follow his eyes seeing that he's looking at Ben, Noel and a couple of other guys.
-SERIOUSLY SEAN? I ask.
-WHAT? He questions as if he did nothing.
-YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE I say to him.
-C'MON he says putting his hand up my skirt.
-NO I quip trying to move his hand. NO GET OFF OF ME.
-JUST A LITTLE Sean says rising his hand higher up to my core.
-DON'T TOUCH ME! GET OFF! I shout pushing him off of the chair.
-HEY WHAT THE FUCK! Sean yells at me standing back up.
-GET AWAY FROM ME I cry moving away from him.
-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? CeCe yells pushing him away from me as the other girls run over to hug me.
-WORD AROUND TOWN IS YOU'RE EASY Sean quips with a sick smile on his face.
-FUCK YOU SEAN! I yell at him while sobbing.
-BITCH Sean mutters making CeCe throw a punch at him, knocking him down on the floor.
-CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Noel yells running over to help him up.
-THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU NOEL, MOVE Alison tells him.
-SOMEONE GET CHARLES AND HIS FREAK SHOW OUT OF HERE he laughs shoving Alison to the floor.
Alison's POV
Lifting my body up off the floor I see that the corner of my mouth is bleeding from hitting it on the edge of the table.
As I turn around I see Emily and Noel fighting on the floor, with Emily on top of him punching his face.
-EMILY! I shout trying to pull her off but she continues to swing at him blow after blow.
Noel flips her over and throws her to the wall kneeing her in the stomach.
Once she gains her dominance back she Restrains him while punching him again.
-EMILY STOP! I scream again.
While trying to pull her off of him, Emily swings her arm accidentally hitting me across my face.
Emily turns to me shocked at what she's done.
-ALI IM SORRY she apologizes trying to see if I'm ok.
Covering my face She tries to remove my hands.
-IM OK I lowly say to her.
-ARE YOU OK? she frantically questions.
-EMILY IM FINE I repeat as she helps me up.
While standing up Spencer starts to sniff around the air.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Hanna questions her.
-DO YOU SMELL GAS? she questions us.
We all sniff around seeing nothing.
Turning my head while Emily cleans my cut I see CeCe throw a lit match on the ground, smiling at the flames grow.
-CECE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I yell trying to pull her away.
Once the fire grows we all run out of the diner, rushing to the side as the place burns.

-WHAT THE HELL CECE! Mona yells at her as Hanna cries still.
-HE CALLED ME CHARLES she bluntly says. THEY HAD IT COMING, HE TRIED TO RAPE HANNA, NOEL HIT ALISON AND EMILY!
-THAT DOESN'T MEAN BURN THE PLACE DOWN! Aria shouts.
-I HAD TO DO SOMETHING she yells back. HANNA ARE YOU OK? my best friend questions her.
-WHO'S CHARLES? Hanna asks.
I look to CeCe seeing the look on her face.
-NO ONE she quips.
-CECE! Hanna yells at her. WHO IS HE?
-CHARLES ISN'T REAL she shouts. CHARLOTTE IS, I WAS BORN INTERSEX! CeCe yells. WHY DOES IT MATTER? YOU WONT LIKE ME EITHER WAY she says storming away.
After seeing if everyone is ok we all head home in silence.
Hanna and CeCe aren't speaking while the rest of us add to the quiet.
Since Arin's at Emily's I go to her place to pick him up.
Emily's POV (again)
-GOODNIGHT Alison says to me while gathering Arin's things.
-ALI I stop her. STAY HERE TONIGHT I tell her.
Instead of her fighting with me about it she gives in, putting the baby stuff down.
I take her hand and lead her upstairs to my room.
-HERE'S SOME OF YOUR OLD PAJAMAS I say throwing her a shirt and a pair of shorts. I'LL LEAVE SO YOU CAN GET DRES...
-STAY Alison says. I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE TONIGHT she tells me.
I close the door back and turn away from her as she changes into the clothes.
While facing the wall I feel hands run up my back, to my shoulders.
-ALI...
-SHHH she hushes me turning me back around.
Now facing her I see that we're only inches apart.
-THANK YOU FOR TONIGHT Alison thanks me as her eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips.
-I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU, I JUST..I SAW HIM HURT YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME I state. I WOULD NEVER HUR...
Ali cuts me off by pressing her lips against mines.
-I KNOW she whispers as her hands find the hem of my shirt lifting it over my head.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO D...
-I WANT TO Alison cuts me off, laying me back on the bed.

👀👀👀👀 Is Emison Back???
Maybe...
Wait on It.
Enjoy 😊
-D