BACK HOME

*Unedited*
1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
I've been back home for two days now and everything is going smoothly and nothing bad has happened.
Well except for that one minor thing.
~Flashback~
It's now a quarter to six and I'm currently creeping into the house trying not to wake anyone.
Tip toeing up to my room I quietly open the door to see Alison sleeping peacefully in our bed.
-ALI I whisper to see if she's awake.
Once she doesn't move I slowly get onto the bed and bend down to her face, kissing her slightly parted lips.
-ALISON I whisper again, only this time as I peck tiny kisses on her neck.
-MMM NO Alison groans while shifting to her side.
-IM HOME I whisper.
-GO AWAY, LET ME SLEEP she says into the pillow.
A little smirk comes across my face after getting an idea.
Now in bed after removing my clothes down to my underwear, I get down underneath the covers and spread her legs.
While sliding her panties down and positioning myself, my foot kicks something making it fall on the floor.
After hearing the loud THUMP Ali's eyes burst open and we both rush to look over the bed.
Looking down at the ground I see Arin sitting there with wide eyes.
His bottom lip starts to quiver and pokes out as he begins crying.
-REALLY EM? Ali sighs getting up to comfort him. ITS OKAY MOMMIES GOT YOU she says to him as he cries on her shoulder.
-I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS IN THE BED I explain.
-HE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME she argues.
-HE WAS UNDER THE COVERS I state. WHY WAS HE UNDER THE COVERS? I DIDN'T SEE HIM IM SORRY I panic. IS HE OKAY? I ask.
She checks him and kisses the top of his head.
-YEAH HE'S OKAY Alison tells me.
-IM SORRY BUDDY I apologize but he continues to cry.
After my mom and Ava rushing into the room to see what's going on we both get back in the bed with Arin and fall asleep.
~End Of Flashback~
Ali recently started school at Hollis College and today she had class so I'm with little A all day.
-YOU LIKE THOSE? I ask Arin as he sits in the shopping cart trying to reach a pair of sunglasses.
I come to a sudden stop and grab the glasses, putting them on his face.
-MY COOL LITTLE DUDE I say as I take a picture of him with his binky in his mouth.

Once I purchase the items I go out to the car and place Arin in his car seat.
While driving I remember that I have to drop something important off in the local mailbox for my mom.
Being as though there's none on my street I drive over to the mailbox on Spencer's street to drop it off.
After putting the mail in I peek over Spencer's gate but I see that her car isn't there.
She must be out.
I pull out my phone to call her but it's dead.
-OH WELL I sigh.
-HELLO EMILY a voice says as I go to get back in the car.
Turning around I see Mr. DiLaurentis standing in his yard near a bunch of boxes.
-HI I dryly say.
-IS THAT MY GRANDSON IN THE CAR? he questions.
-YEAH I admit to him.
-CAN I SEE HIM? he asks me.
-YOU CAN SEE HIM THROUGH THE WINDOW I quip while staring at the box of Alison's things sitting on the sidewalk. YOU'RE THROWING ALI'S STUFF AWAY? I ask.
-NO IM JUST PACKING SOME OLD STUFF UP IN STORAGE he confesses while picking up an old birthday card.
YOU KNOW ALISON MADE THIS FOR ME WHEN SHE WAS JUST SEVEN YEARS OLD he says while staring at it making me smile a little.

(Check out my manip...Bitch I'm lit 🔥😂)
-WHEN YOU SEE ALISON COULD YOU TELL HER THAT IM SORRY? Kenneth questions me. I JUST WANT MY FAMILY BACK.
-NO OFFENSE BUT I THINK IT'S A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR THAT I mutter. I MEAN YOU LITERALLY LIED TO YOUR DAUGHTER ABOUT HER SISTER BEING DEAD HER WHOLE LIFE, YOU TRIED TO SEND YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER AWAY, YOU TURNED YOUR SON INTO A DRUNK, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE HUSBAND AND YOU TRIED TO TAKE MY SON AND GIVE HIM TO A RANDOM DAMN FAMILY I argue.
-I SAID SORRY ABOUT THOSE THINGS he says while I look back at the car to make sure Arin's okay.
-SORRY KEN I say before turning to walk away.
-HE'S NOT YOUR SON AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALISON, SHE CAN BE A BIT OF A BITCH he says as I walk back to my car.
Me being the real adult here wants to continue to walk but my feet suddenly stop by themselves.
-DON'T CALL HER THAT I snap turning around punching him straight in the mouth. LIKE ALI SAID BEFORE STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY I add before charging off and getting in the car.
Turning around to look at Arin in the backseat I see him smiling and trying to clap.
-LETS GO SEE MOMMY I say to him.
Back home I call out for Alison and my mom but they aren't here.
Funny, they should be home now.
Walking up the stairs with Arin I see a letter on the table.
After reading it I quickly grab Arin again and hop in the car, speeding off.
Alison's POV
-ARE YOU OKAY? Aria questions for the thousandth time.
-YES ARIA, IM FINE I say as I'm lying in the hospital bed.
Suddenly as I'm talking to the girls the hospital door flys open with Emily running in.
-ALISON DILAURENTIS! I hear her shouting at the receptionist. NO I DON'T WANNA WAIT WHERE IS SH...
-EM I call out causing her to turn her head.
The woman looks at her before allowing her back.
-WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HURTS? Emily frantically questions while checking me.
-EMILY IM FINE I say. I JUST HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY AND I FAINTED ON CAMPUS WHILE ON MY WAY TO MY CAR I tell her.
-HOW LONG AGO HAVE YOU EATEN? Spencer questions me.
-I DON'T KNOW I lie but they all look at me as if they don't believe me. YESTERDAY MORNING I sigh.
-ALI Emily whines. YOU CAN'T DO THAT BABE, YOU HAVE TO EAT?
-WHY AREN'T YOU EATING? my sister asks me.
-YOU DON'T PURGE DO YOU? Mona asks with a raised brow.
-NO I say. I JUST FORGOT TO EAT, I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND TRYING TO JUGGLE WORKING AND ARIN..ITS JUST A LOT I mumble.
-YOU'RE FREE TO GO Dr. Shepherd says walking in. I JUST NEED YOU TO SIGN THESE PAPERS AND YOU CAN GO, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME TO EAT BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER he says.
-WELL THANK GOD YOU FELL OUT ALI Hanna says smiling at the doctor. CAN YOU BE MY DOCTOR IF I GET SICK? She questions making CeCe glare at her.
-YEAH Dr. Reynolds says while laughing.

-IM JOKING BABY CALM DOWN Hanna says hugging CeCe's waist

After signing the release papers and leaving Emily and I get in the car together.
-HI BABY I say to Arin as he happily waves his hand at me sitting in his car seat.

During the car ride back home everything is super quiet between Emily and I.
While jamming to Demi Lovato's Sorry Not Sorry, Emily turns down the radio.
-DID YOU REALLY FORGET TO EAT? she questions while still watching the road. OR ARE YOU JUST NOT EATING?
-EMILY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT tell her. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN I add.
-PROMISE ME she says.
-I PROMISE, EM I say grabbing her free hand.
-GOOD BECAUSE IF YOU EVER DIE I WILL KILL YOU Emily states making me laugh.
Not knowing what we're laughing at Arin joins in making all the both of us burst into a fit of laughter.

This chapter kinda sucks.
Emily punched Kenneth 🤛🏼
Should she tell Ali? 🤔
Is Alison lying?
Emison ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D
Guys Shay is done Filming "YOU" so hopefully she'll make an appearance on "Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists"
Lets hope... fingers crossed 🤞🏽