EMERGENCY CONTACT

6 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-ALISON DILAURENTIS AND EMILY FIELDS REPORT TO THE MAIN OFFICE PLEASE we hear Principal Hackett announce over the loudspeaker.
-OOOOOOH! the immature teens in our class yell.
-ZIP IT! Mrs. Montgomery tells them. GO AHEAD GIRLS she says giving us permission to go.
We step out into the hall and Alison takes my hand in hers.
-WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT? I anxiously ask.
-CHILL EM IM PRETTY SURE ITS NOTHING My girlfriend tells me. DON'T WORRY YOUR SQUEAKY CLEAN PERMANENT RECORD WONT BE RUINED she teases pulling me into the office.
While waiting I can't help but to feel nervous?
What if Alison's parents got the police to bring her back home.
They'll take her away from me again.
-SEND THEM IN I hear Hackett say.
The woman at the front desk shows us in and we sit down.
-ALISON WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LIVE WITH EMILY AND HER MOTHER RIGHT? He questions.
-N..NO I say a little too quickly.
-DON'T WORRY MS. FIELDS ALISON'S MOTHER ALREADY INFORMED US He says. NOW ALL WE NEED YOU TO DO IS GET YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM FILLED OUT AT THE DOCTORS AND THEN GET EMILY'S MOTHER TO SIGN OFF ON IT. AND EMILY WHILE  SHE'S AT IT GET YOURS UPDATED Hackett says. THATS IT HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES.
Walking back to class I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.
Alison grabs both my wrists and pushes me against the lockers before shoving her tongue down my throat.
-DYKES Noel and Ben mumble walking by us.
-YOU TWO MAKE A REALLY CUTE COUPLE Alison snaps at them making me laugh.
Noel and Ben move a couple inches away from each other as they walk down the hall.
-WHERE WERE WE? Alison questions with a smirk on her face.
-ABOUT TO GO BACK TO CLASS Ian Thomas the field hockey coach says.
We both roll our eyes and walk back to class hand and hand.
_____________
-SO WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT EARLIER IN HISTORY? Spencer questions as we all sit in the cafeteria.
-NOTHING I JUST HAVE TO GET PAM TO SIGN MY EC FORM Alison states.
-WHAT THE HELL IS A EC FORM? Hanna curiously asks.
I laugh at my best friend before answering her question.
-EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM HANNA I say.
Hanna makes her mouth into a "O" shape while nodding her head.
-SO SPENCER WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT TOBY'S ON CHRISTMAS? I ask.
Spencer's cheeks flush a bright shade of pink as she tries to hide her smile behind her coffee cup.
-HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND she stares.
-AND WHAT DID YOU SAY? Aria questions her.
-IM HOPING SHE SAID YES Mona says.
-I DID Spencer exclaims. I SAID YES! WE'RE A COUPLE she smiles uncontrollably.
I look over to Ali and we both smile before singing.
-SPENCER'S GOT A BOYFRIEND we continue to say in a sing song type of way.
-GUYS SHUT UP Spencer blushes.
Right as Im taking some of Alison's chipotle, Sean Ackard walks over to our table.
The two of us don't get along at all.
I once had to punch him for grabbing my ass.
-HEY GIRLS Sean says.
Alison's POV
-BYE SEAN Emily says looking as if she's about to blow with rage.
-CHILL OUT EMILY IM NOT BOTHERING YOU Sean says making me furrow my eyebrows. I JUST CAME TO TALK TO HANNA.
-ME? Hanna questions looking confused.
-YEAH I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO GO OUT WITH ME FRIDAY NIGHT? He questions. MAYBE GO SEE A MOVIE AND THEN GRAB A BITE TO EAT.
As I still listen to Sean and Hanna I look over to my best friend to see her face bawled up in disgust.
-YEAH SURE WHY NOT? Hanna quips with a smile on her face.
-ALRIGHT ITS A DATE Sean says pushing a strand of hair out of Hanna's face.
-ITS A DATE Hanna lowly says still smiling.
Sean walks away and Hanna, Aria, Mona and Spencer squeal in excitement.
-IM GOING HOME CeCe gets up accidentally knocking her tray on the floor.
Everyone in the cafeteria turns to look at her as she storms out of the room.
-I'LL BE BACK BABE I tell Emily before chasing her.
-CECE I say speed walking behind her.
-LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW ALI she says still walking towards the front exit.
-I KNOW WHY YOU'RE MAD AND WE CAN TALK AB...
-I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! CeCe yells turning to face me.
She sees the worry in my eyes and just walks away getting into her car.
I knew she was crushing on Hanna but I didn't know it was that bad.
-EVERYTHING OK? Emily questions from behind me once the bell rings.
-YEAH LETS JUST GO I say.
We both get in the car and head over to the doctors office.
______________
No Ones POV
-PAM FIELDS FOR EMILY FIELDS AND ALISON DILAURENTIS Pam states.
-ALRIGHT THE DOCTOR SHOULD SEE THEM IN A FEW MINUTES the woman tells her.
Once the doctor comes out Emily goes first for her physical.
Alison goes second and then Pam got checked on just for the hell of it.
-THEY'RE BOTH FINE Wren tells Pam. ( male nurse)
-BABE WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO? GO HOME OR GO OUT TO EAT? Emily questions Alison who just happens to be really quiet.
-EAT Alison quips. WE COULD GO TO BERTUCCI'S she adds.
-OKAY LETS GO Emily says. MOM WE'LL SEE YOU LATER.
-BYE PAM Alison waves.
-TAKE CARE ALISON Doctor Rollins says coming from his office. YOU TOO EMILY.
Alison gives him a look before getting into the car.
-YOU'RE GORGEOUS Emily quips strapping her girlfriend in and shutting her door.
Alison smiles and leans over to place a kiss on Emily's lips before they pull off.
Now at the Restaurant Emily notes that Ali is extremely quiet.
-BABE YOU OK? Emily questions her.
-YEAH Alison says. I WAS JUST THINKING OF COURTNEY she states. THE DOCTOR CALLED ME COURTNEY INSTEAD OF ALISON, I GUESS THEY STILL HAVE HER FILES she lowly says.
-ITS OK ALI Emily tells her taking her hand. WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE? She questions her girlfriend.
Alison nods her head and gives off a fake smile.
-YOU'RE RIGHT, IM SORRY Alison apologizes.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE? Emily questions.
She takes her hand and holds Alison's while gliding her thumb in circles on the back of it.
-THERE IT IS Emily says looking at her Beautiful girlfriend smiling. I LOVE YOU she states.
-LOVE YOU TOO Alison says leaning over the table to peck Emily's lips.
They both order the same thing (which still doesn't stop Emily from taking some of Alison's food) and talk for a while before ordering dessert and going home, going straight to bed.

CeCe is Jelly 😲
Is Alison telling the truth about Doctor Rollins mixing her up with her (dead) twin sister Courtney? 🤥
Spoby 😍
Should Hanna go out with Sean?
Let me know
Enjoy 😊
-D