DATE FOR FIVE

3 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
-GOOD MORNING I say to Emily as she opens her eyes.
-THE BEST MORNING Emily says back. I GET TO WAKE UP TO THIS FACE EVERYDAY AGAIN she smiles while touching my face making me blush like crazy.
-STOP I playfully whine.
-WHY? She asks. YOU'RE CUTE she adds propping herself up on her elbow to kiss me ever so gently.
-DO ME A FAVOR I quip as our lips separate.
-WHAT'S THAT? Emily questions me.
-PROMISE THAT IF EITHER ONE OF US EVER GET THE URGE TO LEAVE AGAIN WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHATEVER'S GOING ON FIRST BEFORE LEAVING I say to her.
-I PROMISE I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN she says caressing the side of my face. I LOVE YOU ALI, IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE THIS TIME
Emily adds making me smile.

After bringing a smile to my face I lean in placing a passionate kiss to her lips

-I LOVE YOU TOO I mumble into the kiss.
While making out on the bed I feel a tiny hand tap the side of my leg causing us to stop.
Looking up we see Arin standing at the end of the bed crying.

-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask my son.
-MONSTEWS he cries to me while climbing in bed with Emily holding onto her for dear life.
-STOP CRYING Emily tells him.
-BUT MONSTEWS GET ME Arin weeps with a quivering bottom lip.
-LOOK AT MOM she starts while wiping his tears. I PROMISE THERE ARE NO MONSTERS AND EVEN IF THERE WERE I WOULD KICK THEIR BUTTS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR SISTER, OKAY?
-OTAY my two year old sniffles and nods his head.
-OKAY she says back. GO BACK IN YOUR ROOM AND WATCH CURIOUS GEORGE Emily adds tapping his pull up on his butt right before he runs off.
While smiling at her Emily turns to me with a questioning eyebrow.
-I'LL PROTECT YOU TOO she says as if she just read my mind while lying on top of me and kissing me.
-WE SHOULD HAVE A FAMILY DATE I suggest. JUST YOU, ME AND THE BABIES I add.
-ITS WHEREVER YOU WANNA GO PRINCESS Emily smirks tapping the tip of my nose.
After rolling out of bed both me and Emily get showered and dressed before doing the same with Arin and Ariel.
__________________________
Emily's POV
Sitting at the table in the Italian restaurant we start to skim over the menu.
I ended up choosing where we're eating anyway because Alison took to long to pick.
-I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT Alison says.
-DOES IT MATTER? I ask. YOU'RE GONNA PICK OUT OF MY FOOD AND WASTE YOURS ANYWAY I laugh.
-SHUT UP she says throwing her head back in laughter. COULD YOU ORDER ARIN'S FOOD? she questions. I HAVE TO GO FEED ARIEL.
-YEAH SURE I quip as she picks Ariel up from her car seat and walks into the nursing mothers bathroom inside of the restaurant.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT LITTLE A? I ask my son.
-I TWEAM Arin says while making a silly face.

-YOU CANT HAVE ICE CREAM SILLY I say messing up his hair with my hand

Just as the waiter comes over and I get ready to order Alison comes back out with Ariel.
-HI the guy says smiling at Alison. IM NICK AND I'LL BE YOUR WAITER TODAY, CAN I START YOU OFF WITH DRINKS?
-JUST GIVE US TWO WATERS AND ONE APPLE JUICE I answer for him.
-AND FOR FOOD WE'LL BOTH TAKE THE FETTUCCINE AND A KIDS SIZED CHICKEN NUGGETS FOR HIM she adds.
-IS THAT ALL? Nick questions Ali. I CAN HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING YOU NEED.
-I THINK THAT'LL BE IT Alison responds.
-HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES IN THE WORLD he flirts not even caring that I'm sitting right here.
-THANK YOU Ali laughs.
-WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE I tell him. WE'RE BOTH FINE I say taking Ali's hand in mine.
-OH Nick quips. YOUR FOOD WILL BE OUT IN THIRTY MINUTES he adds walking away.
Once he's gone I turn my attention back to the blonde sitting in front of me.
-DID YOU NOT CARE THAT I WAS SITTING RIGHT HERE? I ask.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? she asks.
-IM TALKING ABOUT THAT, ALI! I raise my voice just a tad. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?
-HE WAS BEING FRIENDLY Alison states.
-NO, HE WAS FLIRTING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN MIND I argue.
-ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS, EM she mutters. DON'T MAKE A SCENE.
-DON'T MAKE A SCENE? I ask. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS JUST ALLOWING SOMEONE TO FLIRT WITH HER?.
-OKAY ONE, IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YET AND TWO HE JUST COMPLIMENTED ME MAYBE YOU SHOULD LIGHTEN UP Alison snaps back.
-WOW I say. IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND I repeat her while looking out of the window.
-I SAID IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YET EMILY PLEASE DON'T START she tells me. THIS IS A FAMILY DATE.
-WITH HIM FLIRTING IT FELT LIKE A DATE FOR FIVE I mutter.
-THIS IS WHAT I CANT DEAL WITH she informs me. THIS IS WHY YOU LEFT BEFORE, BECAUSE OF THIS JEALOUSY THING she adds. IM HERE WITH YOU NOT HIM, RIGHT?
-YEAH I answer.
-IM NOT LOOKING AT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU Alison declares.
-WHATEVER I mumble playing a game on my phone.
-IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? WHATEVER? Ali questions me.
-MHM I hum. WHATEVER.
-FUCK IT she quips. WHATEVER THEN she adds stopping the debate and sitting back waiting for our food.

Emison Fight 😤
Emison is adorable 💞
Emily's Jealous 😒
Is Ali right? 🤔
Arin's cute 😍
Enjoy 😊
-D