WILL THERE BE AN EMISON?

The Emison is judging you face 👆🏽😂
THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
As the sun leaves footprints across my face I lie awake thinking about the kiss Emily and I shared last night.
I loved it but it was the wrong thing to do.
-YOU'RE UP Emily says as Arin and Ariel sleep between us.
-YEAH I quip. EM WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT CANT HAPPEN AGAIN I tell her.
-I KNOW Emily says. I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT, IM SORRY she adds.
-IM GLAD THAT YOU DID I admit. TO BE HONEST I WANTED IT BUT IT MADE ME THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE GONE I state.
-ABOUT THAT Emily starts...
-CAN I SHOW YOU SOMETHING? I ask her.
-YEAH SURE she nods.
After hearing her answer we both sit at the edge of the bed and I play her the tape of me giving birth to Ariel.
~Flashback~
-FUCKKK! I scream. IM SO DONE WITH HAVING KIDS I cry as my mom and Aria holds my hand.
-YOU SAY THAT NOW Hanna mutters from the corner of the hospital room.
-SHUT THE HELL UP HANNA! I scream at her through pain. CAN I PUSH NOW? I sob.
-NOT YET the doctor tells me.
-I DON'T WANNA DO THIS I panic. MOMMY I CANT DO THIS.
-SWEETIE YOU HAVE TO my mom tells me.
-ITS ALREADY TIME YOU JUST NEED TO KEEP BREATHING Pam tells me as I cry.
-IT HURTS I cry. IT HURTS SO BAD.
-SHOULD ONE OF US BE CALLING EMILY? Spencer questions.
-NO! I scream at her. SHE LEFT SO LEAVE HER WHEREVER SHE'S AT I add. OWWWW I whimper while squeezing Aria's hand.
-OUCH, OUCH ALI Aria winces. MY HAND ALI.
-I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO'S GONNA GET HER BLOOD AND WATER STAINS OUT OF MY CAR Mona chirps in.
-SHUT UP MONA! Everyone yells at her after she's asked that question for the one hundredth time.
__________________________
-DON'T CRY ARIN Ava says to him while handing him to CeCe. HE WONT STOP CRYING she adds.
-HE THINKS SHE'S HURT CeCe tells Ava referring to me.
Looking over at Arin I see him sobbing.
-IM OKAY I quip. MOMMY'S OKAY I add.
-HERE'S YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL the doctor says trying to hand her over to me.
-I DON'T WANNA SEE HER I say, turning my head the other way.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN, ALISON? My mom questions. SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER AND SHE WANTS HER MOM SO TAKE HER she adds.
-MOM I DON'T WANT HER I say while staring at the wall. IM READY TO SIGN THE PAPERS I tell them.
-ALI, NO Spencer says. YOU ARE NOT GIVING HER UP FOR ADOPTION.
-ALI PLEASE JUST LOOK AT HER Aria begs me as Hanna and Mona stand in the corner crying.
-PLEASE ALI they both beg me.
Turning around I let out a shaky breath before taking her in my arms.
Finally looking down at her tiny beautiful face I start to cry.
-SHE HAS EMILY'S NOSE I weep. HI ARIEL I say kissing her face as she opens her eyes and smiles a little.
~End Of Flashback~
As the tape goes off the room grows silent.
-ALI, IM SOR...
-YOU KEEP SAYING SORRY BUT YOU'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING I scoff.
-WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? she questions.
-WHY YOU LEFT I suggest.
-ALI, YOU KNOW WHY I LEFT Emily mumbles while looking at the floor.
-NO I snap. I DON'T.
-I HURT YOU Emily says sounding as if she's starting to cry.
-NO YOU DIDN'T I state. IF YOU WOULD'VE STAYED YOU WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT AND WE COULD'VE TALKED IT...
-TALKED IT OUT? she hisses. ALISON I ALMOST RAPED YOU, HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MADE ME FEEL? KNOWING THAT I MIGHT BE CAPABLE OF HURTING THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER LOVED she says with tears flowing down her face now. I HAD TO LEAVE.
-THAT'S BULLSHIT I mutter.
Emily's POV
-WE CANT BE TOGETHER I admit to both Alison and myself. IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU ALISON BUT I KNOW THAT NOW I add. WE JUST CANT DO IT, AND THAT'S WHY IM LETTING YOU GO I say. I'D RATHER YOU BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAN TO KEEP FIGHTING WITH ME EVERYDAY ABOUT ME HURTING YOU.
At this point we're both sitting at the end of the bed bawling our eyes out.
-NO MORE EMISON Alison chuckles trying to stop herself from crying but the tears keep coming.
Once we both stop crying Alison stands up only for me to grab hold onto her hand.
-WHAT MADE YOU KEEP HER? I ask referring to Ariel.
-YOU Alison quips before going in the bathroom to clean up.

Don't hate me just yet 😆
There's More to come 😏
Alison almost gave Ariel up for adoption 😯
Will there be an Emison???
Enjoy 😊
-D